"We're with you" - Liberal Rae to accused child molester

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: "We're with you" - Liberal Rae to accused child molester

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 5th, 2016, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 5th, 2016, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
hail Satan y'all
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

get back on topic!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Given the record of our Criminal Court system it is highly doubtful that we will ever know the actual truth.

Suffice to say that, as proven numerous times by church officials being convicted of child sexual abuse, his association with the church and religion has absolutely no bearing on whether he is the kind of person who might have committed the criminal acts or not.

The churches have the money to repeatedly hide behind every technical defense imaginable for long periods of time.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Donald G wrote:The churches have the money to repeatedly hide behind every technical defense imaginable for long periods of time.

You have a good point there, Donald. The other aspect is that the Liberal government have already been found to be pressuring judges to resign, so what assurances do we have of no political interference by the Trudashian and Wynne clan on the trial of their "darling" in the gay community? None that I know of, and I rather expect the outcome to be a foregone conclusion, which is very sad for the victim(s) in this case.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Gone_Fishin wrote:You have a good point there, Donald. The other aspect is that the Liberal government have already been found to be pressuring judges to resign, so what assurances do we have of no political interference by the Trudashian and Wynne clan on the trial of their "darling" in the gay community? None that I know of, and I rather expect the outcome to be a foregone conclusion, which is very sad for the victim(s) in this case.

Agreed! The Liberals are attempting to take control of the judiciary already. Recent articles have spoken to this, and it's certainly a return to 10 years ago and the mess that years of Liberal power left in our court and tribunal systems.

Here we go again.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Gone_Fishin wrote:
You have a good point there, Donald. The other aspect is that the Liberal government have already been found to be pressuring judges to resign, so what assurances do we have of no political interference by the Trudashian and Wynne clan on the trial of their "darling" in the gay community? None that I know of, and I rather expect the outcome to be a foregone conclusion, which is very sad for the victim(s) in this case.

10/10!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Any updates?

*removed*
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.

Return to “Canada”