You can buy JT's sketch

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Re: You can Buy JT's "Painting"

Post by Gone_Fishin »

FreeRights wrote:A few good things, like pulling our air force out of a pointless and by Donald's estimate, permanent military action in the Middle East.

But this painting remains completely irrelevant. More partisan BS.

Actually, our air force is still there, and by all reports, more active than they were before Trudashian said he was abandoning our allies. So, what has he done?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Smurf wrote:I actually would have hoped he would have studied and planned things a bit better before making promises and trying to run a country. Maybe he should have spent less time painting and thought out how he was going to actually fulfil his promises.

NO FUN ALLOWED! If you're running for prime minister you have no right to hobbies or pass times. 24 hours of your day every day until you retire must be devoted to single handedly solving every problem in the world.

No time for TV, no time for painting, no time for hockey, no time for family, no time for collaboration.

JT get in your hole and get to work! You are a machine of the state now.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: You can buy JT's sketch

Post by Ka-El »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Actually, our air force is still there, and by all reports, more active than they were before Trudashian said he was abandoning our allies. So, what has he done?

Actually, Trudeau never said he was abandoning our allies. That desperate piece of kiddy propaganda was made up by our resident grieving Harper fanbois. Trudeau has actually increased our commitment to our allies and the war against ISIL. In addition, in a complete turnaround from the previous autocrat, Trudeau is building relationships with premiers and mayors, and, as also reported on CTV News today, removing bureaucratic red tape hurdles to large infrastructure, including pipeline projects. Man, I can appreciate why our grieving Conservatives need to avoid watching news and just make stuff up instead.

Canada to expand military mission against Islamic State

The Liberal government will lay out its new role in the U.S.-led war against Islamic State next week that will include additional Special Forces, a non-combat air component and participation in an enlarged training mission, sources say.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/ca ... id=SL5MDHP

side note: he also has some artistic talent and a beautiful wife. Yes, this is going to be a long four years for you kids, and if you don't start questioning why it is you lost this last election, the four years after this will be even longer. :smt045
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Smurf wrote: Maybe he should have spent less time painting and thought out how he was going to actually fulfil his promises.

Ya, because that's obviously what Harper did :skippingsheep:
Boda
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Boda »

pepsilover wrote:Artsy-fartsy isn't a particularly desired or needed quality to run a country. :smt045

I'll give you not needed, but I would argue an appreciation of the arts to be a desirable quality for the Prime Minister of Canada to possess?
I have my doubts regarding Trudeau's qualifications to lead Parliament but it seems to me he must be doing a pretty good job so far if y'all rank his artistic prowess as important to diss as his political strategies'?
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

I assume that the "painting" depicts the aftermath of an earthquake similar to the one that just hit Japan.

I do not see that the painting has anything to do with Governing Canada except that on first look it looks like one hell of a mess in the making.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Boda wrote: … it seems to me he must be doing a pretty good job so far if y'all rank his artistic prowess as important to diss as his political strategies'?

Clearly …

Donald G wrote: I assume that the "painting" depicts the aftermath of an earthquake similar to the one that just hit Japan.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

They are pretty enough for a vogue fashion spread, they can smile becomingly and shake hands in earnest with the common folk, they take welcoming photos with Canadas new people, they can dance, they can sing, they can make pretty speeches and they can paint and draw quaint works...These are our beloved Princess and Princess Canada Charming.
How dare anyone suggest the growing Canadian economic crisis or pertinent World issues muddle all this wonderment?
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Barney Google wrote:They are pretty enough for a vogue fashion spread, they can smile becomingly and shake hands in earnest with the common folk, they take welcoming photos with Canadas new people, they can dance, they can sing, they can make pretty speeches and they can paint and draw quaint works...These are our beloved Princess and Princess Canada Charming.
How dare anyone suggest the growing Canadian economic crisis or pertinent World issues muddle all this wonderment?

Those are very important issues, and I don't think anyone is going to argue with that. But a donated painting is not at all related to world issues or Canada's economy. Trudeau donating a picture he painted before become PM in no impacts his abilities as PM.
hail Satan y'all
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Four dollars and seventy five cents for the painting ... final offer (Canadian funds).

Three dollars and thirty five cents for the painting ... (American funds)
Last edited by Donald G on Feb 6th, 2016, 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

:popcorn: rather post the laughing & smacking hand down smiley, popcorn close second for this thread.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Barney Google wrote:They are pretty enough for a vogue fashion spread, they can smile becomingly and shake hands in earnest with the common folk, they take welcoming photos with Canadas new people, they can dance, they can sing, they can make pretty speeches and they can paint and draw quaint works...These are our beloved Princess and Princess Canada Charming.

Inexperienced kids can draw pictures, but running a massive country with economic problems is way, way over their head. That's why we're subjected to the Trudashian gossip show circuit, Sophie's singing, Little Pierre's paint-by-number, and a whole host of selfies instead of real action that helps the hundreds of thousands of people who have seen their jobs end abruptly.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I can enjoy Tom Cruise as a great actor even if his personal views are full of Scientology nonsense. Do I try and boycott his movies or scream and yell that he should be focusing on his acting career and not having a personal life or opinion?
Last edited by Jo on Feb 8th, 2016, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to remove personal insults - see how you can easily make your point without resorting to the other
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

whatwhat wrote:
Neither is playing in a band but no one b*tched about Harper doing it.

LOL - how soon the Trudeaupians forget...

Lots of anti-Harper morons cried, moaned and screamed in agony over Harper being in a band. There were these complete idiots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Lpldp ... 3gI3UxJPZ4

and then this obvious Harper-hater:

http://noisey.vice.com/en_ca/blog/a-cri ... rpers-band

Would idiot artists come out and say how offended they are that the Shiny Pony did a crappy drawing of the Human Rights museum? Of course not. They love him because he's a leftist, and they hated Harper because he didn't suck-hole to their brainless idiot views. And that's the huge hypocrisy here.

What the Trudeau fan club doesn't get is that as PM, you are under a microscope. It was clear that Harper was hated by many, especially in the radical person leftist world, and so of course, if he participates in any sort of artistic endeavor, those person leftists would attack him. So what. What you guys have to accept is that PM's get attacked for the dumbest things, as evidenced by that video I posted of those leftist morons crying the blues about Stephen Harper singing Imagine. If you don't accept this fact, then it's going to be an extremely long 4 years for you guys.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

The Green Barbarian wrote:What you guys have to accept is that PM's get attacked for the dumbest things

We have noticed. :D
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder

Return to “Canada”