Justin to tell off Putin?

johnrae
Fledgling

Justin to tell off Putin?

Post by johnrae »

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/election ... -1.2607205

What ever happened to this election promise?? Big mouth , big shot just like his Dad. All talk, no action.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Justin to tell off Putin?

Post by Rwede »

Maybe Vladimir just needs a big hug and a selfie opportunity with Justin.

Who knows, they might get on the cover of GQ if they do.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Rwede wrote:Maybe Vladimir just needs a big hug and a selfie opportunity with Justin.

Who knows, they might get on the cover of GQ if they do.

Or Sophie can serenade them with another song she wrote for her kids. What do you think of that Vladimir?

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

johnrae wrote:
What ever happened to this election promise?? Big mouth , big shot just like his Dad. All talk, no action.

Is this before or after he talks about his love for the Chinese system of government? lol

I would pay good money to see that little punk tell off Putin. Maybe he could set up a wrestling match like he did last time.

Thanks for the comedy relief, this place needs it. :smt045
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 9th, 2016, 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: off topic
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 9th, 2016, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 9th, 2016, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

I do not believe that there has been an event on the international stage that would require Canada and others to stand up against Putin since Trudeau has become Prime Minister.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 9th, 2016, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “Canada”