Medically necessary, but denied

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Medically necessary, but denied

Post by maryjane48 »

lol so in other words ken you feel your taxes should just be for your own family ? .
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

maryjane48 wrote:lol so in other words ken you feel your taxes should just be for your own family ? .

Did I suggest that? No. But I do feel we pay enough in taxes already and having free dental for any age will further be a tax issue. I can almost see who has / had children by your comments and as I did suggest, if you can't afford them, slow down!
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the issue is not how many kids people have .it simply is should medical dental issues be covered by medicare . your vote is no it should not .
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Are actual medical dental issues not already covered by medicare.

If I understand Ken7 right he is talking about all dental issues not "medical dental issues", there is a huge difference.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Postby davis123 » Yesterday, 10:17 am

Why are immunizations "free", why are hearing and eye exams "free" for everyone under 18? Dental is no different than eye exams or immunizations, financial costs should not be a factor for any child in Canada not to have necessary dental work provided. Like everything else we get for 'free', raise taxes, we all know none of this is 'free'...but adjust it so nobody has to put a dime out of pocket and instead it comes from taxes.

There is a huge difference in the costs and consequences to identifying sight and hearing difficulties as opposed to identifying and treating dental problems. One is affordable to society. The other is far from affordable to society.

"Nobody has to pull a dime out of their pocket when something is paid from taxes" ??????????. Wow. Just wow.

Return to “Canada”