Most Canadians Don't Believe Global Warming Narrative

logicalview
Guru

Re: Most Canadians Don't Believe Global Warming Narrative

Post by logicalview »

Glacier wrote: Just learn and move on.

You are dealing with brain-washed zealots who are green on the outside and bright red on the inside (hence the term "watermelons"). They honestly could care less about the environment, as the real agenda is complete state control of all mankind, all to "protect" us from the myth of CO2. They aren't going to "learn" as there is no incentive to learn.
Not afraid to say "It".
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

Omnitheo wrote: should you wish to label the majority of the scientific body on the planet as such,

what majority of the scientific body on the planet are you speaking of?
Not afraid to say "It".
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

Post by Partmanpartfish »

Glacier wrote:You're the one that got punked. Just learn and move on. Here is a screen shot...

Sorry dude, but The Daily Caller punked YOU, and you need to learn how to use a fancy interactive website.

I know it hurts to get punked, but you should know by now that that's what those crazy sites like The Daily Caller do. Live and learn.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

My screen shot is NOT from the Daily Caller. It's from here, and it's 100% accurate, as in straight from the study. Your map is less than honest as it lumps in the undecided with the "yes" votes. Sorry, you got punked by the CBC yet again.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

Well, dude, my screenshot is from the exact same place and it shows you're wrong. Try clicking on the pull down menus.

I didn't say your screenshot was from The Daily Caller; I said the Daily Caller punked you with dishonest information. Because that's what they do.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Partmanpartfish wrote:Well, dude, my screenshot is from the exact same place and it shows you're wrong. Try clicking on the pull down menus.

I didn't say your screenshot was from The Daily Caller; I said the Daily Caller punked you with dishonest information. Because that's what they do.

The information was 100% honest and correct, and yours wasn't (in terms of the title of this thread) because those who think humans play a minor part in the warming are not buying the Global Warming Narrative.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

Glacier wrote:The information was 100% honest and correct, and yours wasn't (in terms of the title of this thread) because those who think humans play a minor part in the warming are not buying the Global Warming Narrative.

LOL! The one thing the Yale study clearly shows is the deniers are outnumbered by almost 2:1.

If you have to misrepresent statistics and contort like this, what's the point? And with this thread, you're contorting like a 12-year-old Russian gymnast.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Omnitheo wrote:This "Church of Global Warming" is a really bizarre and poorly thought out moniker. You apply it to those who wish to act to prevent climate change. Therefor you are branding a church based on something that it's "members" are fighting to prevent. It would be like calling Christianity the "church of Satan" or "church of abortions"

A more appropriate label, should you wish to label the majority of the scientific body on the planet as such, "The church of responsible human habitation of the planet"

Church is indeed a very bizarre moniker, as is zealot. His agenda is to try to make it sound like it's something people believe or have faith in and that it is an extreme view. That is, of course, total crap.

In reality, it's agreeing with an informed understanding of what scientists across the planet, from both public and private backgrounds, have found to be true through their studies. Someone not understanding, or not wanting to understand what the vast majority of climate scientists are warning us about doesn't make it any less true. Some of the scientists were even funded by the oil industry to discredit it but were unable to do so based on their findings. These are actual scientists here, not partisan bloggers, or random citizens.Their findings are what I care about on this issue and what I used to form my opinion on it.

Where opinion of citizens does become relevant is instituting policy. Thankfully our government takes climate change seriously and we will see a stronger pull in that direction with more support as the deniers receive less airtime as their views are consider illegitimate by more and more Canadians. If you actually believe thousands of climate scientists are organised around the world, with government and renewable energy companies, in a scheme to institute carbon taxes and fleece poor people than you are a conspiracy theorist, not a skeptic.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the american media now gives almost zero airtime to the crazy people who think the earth is not warming up and that it is not a worry . it reminds of the people who say alberta bitcrude is safe
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

Glacier wrote:My screen shot is NOT from the Daily Caller. It's from here, and it's 100% accurate, as in straight from the study. Your map is less than honest as it lumps in the undecided with the "yes" votes. Sorry, you got punked by the CBC yet again.

Not afraid to say "It".
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

JLives wrote:
Church is indeed a very bizarre moniker, as is zealot. His agenda is to try to make it sound like it's something people believe or have faith in and that it is an extreme view. That is, of course, total crap.

And so what is the agenda of the idiots that constantly use the term "denier" to label anyone who questions the completely insane warm-mongering of nutty zealots who constantly predict doom and have now been wrong 18 years in a row? What is "total crap" is that the alarmist types want to assign themselves some kind of moral highground here, such that they can spew idiotic insults, but can't take it when they get their crap thrown right back at them. If the warmist types weren't such arrogant sanctimonious jerks, they might have a lot more take-up in their religion, but as they seem incapable of any humility, or just plain admitting they've been wrong time after time, they can't get the respect they feel they so rightly deserve. As this study showed, before the CBC doctored their news story, the general public still isn't buying this BS lie about CO2. And why should they? They been shown NO proof that man-made climate change exists. NONE.
Not afraid to say "It".
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

Partmanpartfish wrote:
LOL! The one thing the Yale study clearly shows is the deniers are outnumbered by almost 2:1.

If the "deniers" in this scenario are the people who "Believe" that man-made CO2 is actually doing something to the climate, then this statement is correct. Otherwise, it's just plain not true.
Not afraid to say "It".
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

yea it is and anyone disagreeing should be called a crazy person m because only crazy people stick their hand back into the fire after the first time burnt them
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

logicalview wrote:And so what is the agenda of the idiots that constantly use the term "denier" to label anyone who questions the completely insane warm-mongering of nutty zealots who constantly predict doom and have now been wrong 18 years in a row? What is "total crap" is that the alarmist types want to assign themselves some kind of moral highground here, such that they can spew idiotic insults, but can't take it when they get their crap thrown right back at them. If the warmist types weren't such arrogant sanctimonious jerks, they might have a lot more take-up in their religion, but as they seem incapable of any humility, or just plain admitting they've been wrong time after time, they can't get the respect they feel they so rightly deserve. As this study showed, before the CBC doctored their news story, the general public still isn't buying this BS lie about CO2. And why should they? They been shown NO proof that it exists. NONE.

Do you or do you not deny human activities are having an impact on global warming? Either you support the view of the scientists or you deny it. Don't see how that's derogatory.

I'm not claiming the moral high ground, I'm claiming the factual high ground as backed up by the science.

As I have said 100 times, I don't care what David Suzuki, Al Gore, or even Leo has to say on the issue. And I don't care what the average Canadian's beliefs are outside of policy. I care what climate scientists have to say and they have been pretty damn clear what is happening to our planet. I don't accept understanding facts as true as being sanctimonious or arrogant. What is arrogant is claiming you, random forum poster, have a more solid understanding of climate science than a planet full of scientists and that they are wrong.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

JLives wrote:I care what climate scientists have to say and they have been pretty damn clear what is happening to our planet.

Good. So do I. Here's what one actual "climate scientist" has to say about the man-made climate change fraud. And he's being pretty damn clear about it too.

In this mind-blowing book ‘The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science;’ one of the world’s leading sceptic climatologists, Tim Ball, presents us with the evidence as to why the UN IPCC is nothing more and nothing less than a politically contrived organisation. This is the book Ball has been eager to publish the moment he was free of the censorious legal shackles imposed upon him three years ago when Penn. State University’s Michael Mann (‘hockey stick’ graph fraud) filed a libel suit against him in Canada.book cover

Here, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the supposed world authority on matters of climate, is demonstrated to be a tight-knit and politicized advocacy group – a “cabal” as Ball calls them, that has cost the world multi-billions of dollars for no result whatsoever. Today we may see for ourselves why Ball correctly adjudged that Mann (and others) should be in “the state pen, not Penn. State.”

The book leaves no stone unturned when it comes to identifying the serious damage to climate science – and government-funded science in general – that the University of East Anglia’s Climate Change Unit (CRU) has brought upon the entire issue of so-called man-made climate change. The damage the UN’s 30-year “green agenda” has done to modern industrial progress cannot be underestimated, says Ball. Much of the science is fudged, if not outright faked.

Now watch the arrogant, sanctimonious warmist jerks here launch into their usual character assassination tactics they always do, and demonstrate the usual religious zealotry they engage in to defend your Church. It's the same thing EVERY time. No questioning allowed of the religion of global warming! And THAT's why people are skeptical of this fraud. Because you should be able to question anything, without being attacked. Global warmists never allow that. Why?
Not afraid to say "It".

Return to “Canada”