Trudeau hits the slopes...

Jonrox

Re: Trudeau hits the slopes...

Post by Jonrox »

Why be sceptical of his ability? I'm sure he's a good snowboarder. He's young and fit. You guys just don't think he's good at anything do you?
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

Jonrox wrote:Why be sceptical of his ability? I'm sure he's a good snowboarder. He's young and fit. You guys just don't think he's good at anything do you?
While I'm pretty sure he's good at rolling dubbies, traveling abroad, making an *bleep* of himself, wasting tax payers money, he is not good at being the PM of this country.
That will end up going onto his fail list just like his acting and teaching careers.!
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

That's where you're wrong... he is a great PM. And I think PM Harper was too.

I voted Conservative for years up until the last election. Harper's economic record was outstanding, but on other issues it was starting to look like he was taking us down a path I wasn't happy with.

I like that our PM sets an example of being active and in shape. It sends a great message on the importance of leading a healthy and active lifestyle.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Ken7 wrote:What ever floats your boat, I personally did not vote for him and the more I see of him only confirms my thoughts. Being a snowboarder just is not one of the attributes I'd be seeking when hiring someone to care for a position of Prime Minister.

Hope things change, but I'm truly sceptical on his ability.

I'm assuming that's sarcasm, because that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:While I'm pretty sure he's good at rolling dubbies, traveling abroad, making an *bleep* of himself, wasting tax payers money, he is not good at being the PM of this country.
That will end up going onto his fail list just like his acting and teaching careers.!

What makes you think his acting and teaching careers failed?
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Steve never hit the slopes, did he? He was occupied with giving this country with the best leadership ever. Slaving away at the office, all day every day, and deep into the night. Selflessly giving his all for Canada.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

bob vernon wrote:Steve never hit the slopes, did he? He was occupied with giving this country with the best leadership ever. Slaving away at the office, all day every day, and deep into the night. Selflessly giving his all for Canada.

Maybe had he takes some time to himself once in a while, he may have done a better job of it.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

And this thread demonstrates perfectly how the current PM got voted into office. The "Bong Crowd".
God help us.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

whatwhat wrote:
I am not saying you claimed anything, always so defensive. I said unfortunately for you he took time off, because it seems you have a problem with it. I see you still haven't learned to read, because I never put words in your mouth.

He went to Paris for work. He went to Vancouver for work. While in these places for work he also had time off (as most conferences don't run 24/7). Yes, he went on a vacation to the Caribbean over New Years. Maybe there was no work load for him over the holidays like most people, especially government employees. I am sure if something serious came up, he would have hopped on a plane and came right back to deal with it.

LOL. I see. So now having a different opinion than you is 'being defensive' - even though you made it personal by saying 'unfortunately for you'. It's not unfortunate for me at all, that statement does not make sense whatsoever. Unless of course you like paying for Justine's hotels, air fares and ski lifts. I do not. The fact that you do, is inexplicable to me. I would like to go on an Alaskan cruise, can I sign you up to help pay for it?

:smt045
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Your stigmatism against marijuana unfortunately does not help your case. The world is changing, and the majority of Canadians no longer see marijuana in the negative way that you try present it. It would be about as effective as if you said "Harper is proficient at popping open beer cans. Yep that occasional consumer of wine is going to ruin us. He only got elected because of the beer fest crowd".
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

pepsilover wrote:I would like to go on an Alaskan cruise, can I sign you up to help pay for it?

In their down time US Presidents golf, Chrétien and Harper attended hockey games, PM Trudeau snowboards. You guys crack me up !!
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

pepsilover wrote:LOL. I see. So now having a different opinion than you is 'being defensive' - even though you made it personal by saying 'unfortunately for you'. It's not unfortunate for me at all, that statement does not make sense whatsoever. Unless of course you like paying for Justine's hotels, air fares and ski lifts. I do not. The fact that you do, is inexplicable to me. I would like to go on an Alaskan cruise, can I sign you up to help pay for it?

:smt045

LOL again, I see you didn't learn to read or comprehend anything while you were away. What a shame...

Trudeau is not the only PM to use tax payer money for trips and vacations. A quick Google search leads me to see Harper spent $45,000 of tax payer dollars on a trip to watch baseball. It is kind of part of the job. Does it bother me that Trudeau used tax payer money to go to Vancouver for a conference (aka work)? No. Does it bother me that while he wasn't at the conference he went snowboarding? No. Was his hotels and air fare paid for by tax payers money? Probably, but he flew there for a conference (aka work) so airfare and accommodations should be paid for. Do we know if his equipment rentals, and ski lifts were paid for with tax payers money? No, we don't, but I am sure you'll assume they were.
hail Satan y'all
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

whatwhat wrote:
LOL again, I see you didn't learn to read or comprehend anything while you were away (UNWARRANTED INSULT). What a shame...

Trudeau is not the only PM to use tax payer money for trips and vacations. A quick Google search leads me to see Harper spent $45,000 of tax payer dollars on a trip to watch baseball. It is kind of part of the job. Does it bother me that Trudeau used tax payer money to go to Vancouver for a conference (aka work)? No. Does it bother me that while he wasn't at the conference he went snowboarding? No. Was his hotels and air fare paid for by tax payers money? Probably, but he flew there for a conference (aka work) so airfare and accommodations should be paid for. Do we know if his equipment rentals, and ski lifts were paid for with tax payers money? No, we don't, but I am sure you'll assume they were.

One thing to say to you 'A fool and his money are soon parted.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

pepsilover wrote:And this thread demonstrates perfectly how the current PM got voted into office. The "Bong Crowd". God help us.

Yes, because marijuana smoking Canadians outnumber everyone else and there were no other issues of concern that would motivate anyone to want to vote Harper out of power. No wonder the Conservatives failed. Good grief. God help them indeed.
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

Post by Partmanpartfish »

pepsilover wrote:And this thread demonstrates perfectly how the current PM got voted into office. The "Bong Crowd".
God help us.

I don't think so. 70% of Canadians wanted Harper gone because of his lies, scandals, terrible relations with the provinces and US, and policies that resulted in poor economic growth and little job creation.

Bongs had little to do with it in spite of what Ezra IrreLevant tells you.

Return to “Canada”