A. Trudeau wants Harkat deportation stopped

Rosemary1
Generalissimo Postalot

A. Trudeau wants Harkat deportation stopped

Post by Rosemary1 »

http://www.ottawasun.com/2016/03/01/tru ... for-harkat

The case has been ongoing for some time. In 2014 the Supreme Court upheld the deportation based on the security certificate program. Mr. Mohamed Harkat entered Canada illegally and was deemed an active member of the Al-Qaeda terrorist network.

Justina's brother Alexandre is now urging the minister of public safety to stop the deportation of Mohamed Harkat to Algeria

In his words, he urges the minister to “Make this decision of yours another shining example of your government’s commitment to sunny ways.”

If supreme court decision ends up being reversed, wonder how warmly our neighbors to the south will feel about Canada ......
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: A. Trudeau wants Harkat deportation stopped

Post by Rwede »

Unreal. How on earth could anyone be so hungry for Liberal votes to risk our national security by keeping Al-Qaeda terrorists on our soil?

The Trudeaus must be stopped.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

The Trudeau's may have just done us all a favour and sealed this terrorist fate.!
I can't see now how the Liberals or little Pierre can stop this from happening now that little Pierre's attention seeking brother has now gone public with this.
If this terrorist is not given the boot , then I see a career ending conflict of interest scandal coming for little Pierre.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Thanks for heads up Diesel:)
I kinda liked my title better though - lol. :smt045
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 3rd, 2016, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Rosemary1 wrote:http://www.ottawasun.com/2016/03/01/trudeaus-brother-lobbies-govt-for-harkat

The case has been ongoing for some time. In 2014 the Supreme Court upheld the deportation based on the security certificate program. Mr. Mohamed Harkat entered Canada illegally and was deemed an active member of the Al-Qaeda terrorist network.

Justina's brother Alexandre is now urging the minister of public safety to stop the deportation of Mohamed Harkat to Algeria

In his words, he urges the minister to “Make this decision of yours another shining example of your government’s commitment to sunny ways.”

If supreme court decision ends up being reversed, wonder how warmly our neighbors to the south will feel about Canada ......

That is quite the article, and it starts to fill in some of the blanks where Justine's views are coming from. This brother of his was making documentaries in 2006 and has views against our involvement in Afghanistan and against Israel etc. Wow, it's all starting to make sense now..........as I have asked before, I wonder what religion Trudeau (or his brother) is. And I'll keep asking it.

From the link: "Trudeau also wrote and directed a 2006 documentary, Secure Freedom, that examined the human rights abuses that took place in the name of Canadian national security after 9/11. The younger Trudeau brother has also previously criticized Canada’s intervention in Afghanistan and Israel’s naval blockade of Gaza. "
Last edited by pepsilover on Mar 3rd, 2016, 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

The imaginary perfect extreme left wing world of Trudeau has just been extended again.

Family members and Canadian Ministers actively supporting terrorism and terrorists is impossible to comprehend.

What is next ?? The Trudeau version of Canada being the first country in the world to recognize ISIS as the rightful government of Syria ?? Trudeau has unleashed a world of insanity among his followers. "The footsteps of Jimmy Jones" and the Hale Bop express ??
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 3rd, 2016, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to off topic post
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

What does Justin Trudeau need to be defended for? Believing that there shouldn't be second class Canadians (already discussed in another thread) or for having a brother involved in politics who took appropriate courses of action?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Omnitheo wrote:What does Justin Trudeau need to be defended for? Believing that there shouldn't be second class Canadians (already discussed in another thread) or for having a brother involved in politics who took appropriate courses of action?
The terrorist his brother and he defend is neither 2nd 3rd or4th class citizens he has no business being a citizen of this country and should be deported ASAP.
To make a stand for a terrorist is BS, unless of course you support the terrorist. By throwing your support behind him by way of trying to stop the deportation is supporting terrorism.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I support the laws of the country that are based upon crimes committed. I do not support the arbitrary definition of terrorism that allows police to detain protesters for days without charges, condemn children a decade of torture in foreign prisons, or to send humans to somewhere they will face certain death.

A natural born Canadian does not possess dual citizenship, and under international law a citizen cannot be made stateless. By allowing those with dual citizenship to have their Canadian citizenship revoked creates 2 classes of citizens:

A) those who can be arbitrarily charged with terrorism and imprisoned in Canada while keeping their Canadian citizenship
B) those who can be arbitrarily charged with terrorism and deported to another country while having their Canadian citizenship revoked.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Omnitheo wrote:I support the laws of the country that are based upon crimes committed. I do not support the arbitrary definition of terrorism that allows police to detain protesters for days without charges, condemn children a decade of torture in foreign prisons, or to send humans to somewhere they will face certain death.

A natural born Canadian does not possess dual citizenship, and under international law a citizen cannot be made stateless. By allowing those with dual citizenship to have their Canadian citizenship revoked creates 2 classes of citizens:

A) those who can be arbitrarily charged with terrorism and imprisoned in Canada while keeping their Canadian citizenship
B) those who can be arbitrarily charged with terrorism and deported to another country while having their Canadian citizenship revoked.
This Terrorist proudly admits to being and supporting terrorism.
There is no place in Canada for a waste of skin such as this.!
To support him in any way shape or form is a disgrace and an embarrassment to Canadians.
Not to mention a slap in the face to the men and women of this country that proudly gave their lives defending Canada and Canadians from this very type of vial animal and his ilk.!
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:This Terrorist proudly admits to being and supporting terrorism.
There is no place in Canada for a waste of skin such as this.!
To support him in any way shape or form is a disgrace and an embarrassment to Canadians.
Not to mention a slap in the face to the men and women of this country that proudly gave their lives defending Canada and Canadians from this very type of vial animal and his ilk.!

I realize that Trudeau's brother doesn't want his deported because he will be treated worse, but my main concern with deporting any terrorist (as this is an ongoing conversation) is how do we know they will be getting the full punishment they deserve? Who says how long they will serve, or if they will serve any time at all? Who says this guy won't be released 10-20 years from now and will be angrier and more passionate about his terrorism then ever?

I would feel a lot better knowing this guy is guaranteed to be in prison for life, and in no way will be out.
hail Satan y'all
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Liberals must really hate the men and women of our armed forces who give their lives to defend our freedoms.

What a slap in the face to give hugs and kisses to the very Al-Qaeda terrorists who have slaughtered so many of our young citizens in our armed forces.

I imagine that growing up in a household where your father ducked military service to his country and rode around Quebec on a motorcycle instead of defending Canada in war time, one can see where his kids might turn out to be this way.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Omnitheo wrote:What does Justin Trudeau need to be defended for? Believing that there shouldn't be second class Canadians (already discussed in another thread) or for having a brother involved in politics who took appropriate courses of action?

This thread is about a TERRORIST. So would I be right then to assume that you consider terrorists to be 'second class Canadians'? Maybe you could outline what defines a first, second, third and fourth class Canadian..........since you appear to list terrorists in only the second class. Because as it stands, it looks like you are defending the 'rights' of people like Paul Bernardo, Clifford Olsen, the goof from Merritt who offed all his kids. Killers. Are you? I would really like to know where you stand on this, and what you feel differentiates these murderers from a terrorist (thus making them a part of your 'second class' Canadians).

No more gray areas. Say what you mean please. Thank you.

Return to “Canada”