Minister of Justice husband is a registered lobbyist

Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Minister of Justice husband is a registered lobbyist

Post by Rwede »

K_teela wrote:This was 26 YEARS ago, and is hardly relevant to her political standing today.

She won the provincial leadership race in 2011. There were questions about her membership with the federal Liberals at that time.

If you want to call 2011 "26 years ago," go ahead.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
K_teela
Fledgling

Post by K_teela »

Rwede wrote:
She won the provincial leadership race in 2011. There were questions about her membership with the federal Liberals at that time.

If you want to call 2011 "26 years ago," go ahead.

Anybody have any crow recipes for you yet?

'There were questions' doesn't amount to anything...what were the answers to those questions?

So if the BC liberals, are in fact a federal liberal party. Why did they take on 12+ members of both the Alberta and federal Conservatives? You seem to keep ignoring that fact.

Would you now consider the federal Liberals to be a left wing party? The BC liberals are a center-right party...what are your thoughts on that?
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

The ChristyLiberals are left wing more so than right wing.

You don't seem to have a good grasp of the difference, and there's nothing anyone on these forums can do to change that.

The depth of corruption in the JustinLiberals has already started to poke its head up.

With Raybould's husband being a lobbyist, and her being a cabinet minister, we're seeing how "business as usual" is conducted within the JustinLiberals.

And I'm not cutting her ANY slack because of her FN status - nor should anyone else, IMO.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.

Return to “Canada”