Justin's Labour Minister - totally incompetent!

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Justin's Labour Minister - totally incompetent!

Post by The Green Barbarian »

I can't believe that the idiot Liberals are bending over so far to grab the NDP vote that they actually are going to get rid of secret ballot provisions for voting on unionization. Just disgusting. Now instead of being able to vote in private, you have to vote in front of the union bent-noses, who will be cataloguing all of the people who are being forced to scream "NO!!" to their corrupt faces instead of being allowed the dignity of a private ballot. Just awful. And all because Trudeau appointed this incompetent boob to the post instead of someone actually qualified. For shame.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

Let's face it, politicians are not necessarily the most intelligent or enlightened people in the world. They go into politics for a lot of different reasons, including power and prestige.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

techrtr wrote:Let's face it, politicians are not necessarily the most intelligent or enlightened people in the world. They go into politics for a lot of different reasons, including power and prestige.

Very true, I recall an MLA when I was a kid in sask that was about as smart as a sack of hammers, just somehow got reelected again and again.

The catch was, the party knew it. They put him in the back as told him to stay quiet, and he did, you don't put that person in the position to stand in front of a camera and say "DUHHHHH". The current Liberals have clearly put that person up front and it is clearly a bad choice.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

There is a bit of background which might shed some light on her stupidity: she was an NDP MLA in Manitoba.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Rwede wrote:There is a bit of background which might shed some light on her stupidity: she was an NDP MLA in Manitoba.

Well that explains a lot, especially about the glaring incompetence. And why she is bending over backwards to appease her union puppet-masters. Talk about a political opportunist! Jumps ship from the horrible NDP to the Justin-Liberals, who are just NDP-Lite, and then rides the political-correctness gravy train to get a cabinet appointment she is horrendously under-qualified for, other than she has the correct genitalia. Talk about sheer stupidity, at every level.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

well Justin did have to meet his 50/50 male to female quota.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

the truth wrote:well Justin did have to meet his 50/50 male to female quota.

no matter how inexperienced or incompetent they were.

Return to “Canada”