Not at war with ISIS

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Re: Not at war with ISIS

Post by JLives »

FreeRights wrote:I think its very obvious that you're literally lying because you're still sad your guy lost.

Our allies like the improved way that we're supporting them overseas. Trudeau continues to have an increased approval rating. He's seeking Canada a spot back on the UN Security Council, which Harper failed at keeping.

If you think that Canada isn't in a better place internationally, you're simply blind by your partisanship and neglecting to look at facts.

It's pretty sad that blind partisanship leads to such sour grapes. I guess people forget the internet exists and everything I said is verifiable. We are the envy of the world right now, again verifiable. Why anyone would want to spread the lie that we are doing poorly is beyond me. Why would anyone want to see their country fail? When Harper was leader and a story showing us in a good light came out I would never crap on that. Good news used to be non-partisan.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Rwede wrote:61% of Canadian voters voted AGAINST that.

Rwede wrote:I'm sure they do. They're curious how such an idiot managed to fool 39% of Canadian voters.

LOL...you've just resurrected the argument used by non-conservative the last time Harper won the election. Stop stealing arguments from the left.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

JLives wrote:
That is your opinion only. Our profile and level of respect has been raised immeasurably on the world stage. .

and this is YOUR opinion only.
Not afraid to say "It".
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

JLives wrote: We are the envy of the world right now, again verifiable. .

there's envy of the world that matters, and envy of a bunch of pinko losers. Who cares if some leftist Euro-trash now envy us because we have a spineless follower of a leader now bends over for every leftist cause and asks how high on the way up when the corrupt UN says jump. This envy of the world stuff is such a joke. No one in their right mind would envy a $30 billion deficit, with more to come, other than maybe Greece.
Not afraid to say "It".
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

Hurtlander wrote:
LOL...you've just resurrected the argument used by non-conservative the last time Harper won the election. Stop stealing arguments from the left.

Stop being such a hypocrite and saying that only when the Conservatives are in office can the 39% argument be used.
Not afraid to say "It".
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 23rd, 2016, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: flaming
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

FreeRights wrote:
It doesn't surprise me that the brain dead ilk on the right have to resort to lying when trying to make a point.

Resort to lying about what? It is the constant lying by the lunatic Trudeau fanbois about this new mythical status Canada seems to be enjoying on the world stage, with the elitist leftists of the world, and the disgusting UN. Woopidity dooo!!!
Not afraid to say "It".
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

logicalview wrote:Resort to lying about what? It is the constant lying by the lunatic Trudeau fanbois about this new mythical status Canada seems to be enjoying on the world stage, with the elitist leftists of the world, and the disgusting UN. Woopidity dooo!!!

Lying, for example, claiming that our allies think we've abandoned them when they have been public about commending how we're supporting them overseas is the first prime example of a lie you spread.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

FreeRights wrote:Lying, for example, claiming that our allies think we've abandoned them when they have been public about commending how we're supporting them overseas is the first prime example of a lie you spread.

so we've seen an abundance of lying by the resident Trudeau fanbois, and now you claim the "right" has been lying. So everyone's lying. Hooray.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

NATO allies miffed over Canada’s failure to meet defence spending commitment...
http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comme ... commitment

...and speaking of Greece ...

Only five nations – the U.S., Britain, Greece, Estonia and Poland – will meet the two per cent target this year. Canada’s defence expenditure is now less than half that

OY! ...so proud the UN twonks love us again.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

i love when right wing people whine about deficits. and yet harper left trudeau one. see the thing about economics majors is they know how to fudge numbers like the fraser institute so that they seem like they are running a surplus. but they are not....really.
those same right wingers point at Manitoba ndp or sask ndp or bc ndp and all their failings. but anything the ndp has done doesnt compare to the colossal meltdown and ineptitude of status quo politics right wingers displayed before the alberta ndp got in. they put every single egg in one basket - and because the right wingers are the best at economics they had a pathetic heritage fund to bail themselves out. then they hold out their hands to the feds saying that they paid too much in transfer payments and expect - nay - demand a bailout. if the right wingers were really so good at budgets and finances and the economy.......shouldnt this have never have happened? and all before the ndp even came into power? right wingers had a slogan for trudeau saying he wasnt ready. maybe right wingers "just arent good at math and economics".
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

how can we be at war with a us military asset ? you really want the americans mad at us ? the fact you do not know who the leader of isil and why he started doing what he did ,shows crystal clear in all these cheapshot threads . the difference between harper being critisized and now jt is harper wss taken to task on what his govt did and said
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

GREECE !!
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

greece was manipulated by outside forces to tow a line that eventually brought them to their knees. greece is a perfect example of how much it costs to sell your soul to the devil. not that they were doing anything that was so wrong. and besides.....who cares about greece. i feel like when someone brings up greece im talking to a kid who says so and so did it. im not talking about greece. canada will do just fine running deficits. id rather taxpayers benefiting from deficits than oligarchs and big businesses benefiting from so called surpluses.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

sooperphreek wrote:greece was manipulated by outside forces to tow a line that eventually brought them to their knees. greece is a perfect example of how much it costs to sell your soul to the devil. not that they were doing anything that was so wrong. and besides.....who cares about greece. i feel like when someone brings up greece im talking to a kid who says so and so did it. im not talking about greece. canada will do just fine running deficits. id rather taxpayers benefiting from deficits than oligarchs and big businesses benefiting from so called surpluses.
Well Canada is being lead down the same path by Trudope and company.
His old man left us in a hell of a mess with his out of control spending and justine is hell bent on leaving us even worse off then his old man did.
The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the rotten apple tree.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45

Return to “Canada”