Not at war with ISIS

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Re: Not at war with ISIS

Post by JLives »

Glacier wrote:The reason Trudeau will not admit a genocide is that Sunni Muslims are all the ones coming to Canada as refugees (of which ISIS considers the true Muslims). They are preferred to Shiite Muslims, other minority Muslims, Yazidis, Christians, and other religious minorities. It would look really bad for the government if they declare ISIS guilty of genocide when the groups being eliminated are being blocked from coming to Canada as refugees.

My understanding is the religion of the refugees was not tracked so what are you basing your conclusion on? Also, a quick Google search showed Syrian Muslims are 90% Sunni so it would stand to reason they would the majority of refugees if they are the majority of the population.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Postby pepsilover » Today, 8:27 am

Glacier wrote:
The reason Trudeau will not admit a genocide is that Sunni Muslims are all the ones coming to Canada as refugees (of which ISIS considers the true Muslims). They are preferred to Shiite Muslims, other minority Muslims, Yazidis, Christians, and other religious minorities. It would look really bad for the government if they declare ISIS guilty of genocide when the groups being eliminated are being blocked from coming to Canada as refugees.

Thank you for pointing this out. I hope people see what is truly going on here.

pepsilover

^ ^ ^ pretty to wish for Pepsi but unlikely to get folks to take their rose coloured glasses and blinders off.
Last edited by Barney Google on Jun 16th, 2016, 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

JLives wrote:My understanding is the religion of the refugees was not tracked so what are you basing your conclusion on? Also, a quick Google search showed Syrian Muslims are 90% Sunni so it would stand to reason they would the majority of refugees if they are the majority of the population.

The Americans keep track of such numbers, and the same Sunni Islamic organization is responsible for pre-selecting applicants for both countries. The American statistics show that Sunnis make up something like 97% of refugees from Syria even though they only represent 74% of the population. Anecdotally, we see the same thing. There have been a lot of stories about the government sponsored refugees in Canada, hundreds in fact, and in every case that I've looked at, the family was Sunni Muslim.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Glacier wrote:The reason Trudeau will not admit a genocide is that Sunni Muslims are all the ones coming to Canada as refugees (of which ISIS considers the true Muslims). They are preferred to Shiite Muslims, other minority Muslims, Yazidis, Christians, and other religious minorities. It would look really bad for the government if they declare ISIS guilty of genocide when the groups being eliminated are being blocked from coming to Canada as refugees.

The actual reason he didn't declare it a genocide is he felt it wasn't the place of a politician to declare and was waiting for international agencies to make the declaration. The UN made that declaration today: http://glbn.ca/COcsFS
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

JLives wrote:The actual reason he didn't declare it a genocide is he felt it wasn't the place of a politician to declare and was waiting for international agencies to make the declaration. The UN made that declaration today: http://glbn.ca/COcsFS

So now that the morally bankrupt and horrible UN has finally got off their fat arses and done so, will JT and his PC gang actually have the balls to follow suit?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Glacier wrote:The Americans keep track of such numbers, and the same Sunni Islamic organization is responsible for pre-selecting applicants for both countries. The American statistics show that Sunnis make up something like 97% of refugees from Syria even though they only represent 74% of the population. Anecdotally, we see the same thing. There have been a lot of stories about the government sponsored refugees in Canada, hundreds in fact, and in every case that I've looked at, the family was Sunni Muslim.

Do you have links for these numbers? Why would the US, but not Canada, have records on religion for the specific refugees entering Canada? You were making a statement that the Canadian government was making preferred choices on religion. How would they do that if the Canadian government doesn't have records on their religion and how would you have information that they do not?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*Removed
Last edited by Frisk on Jun 16th, 2016, 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

*Removed
Last edited by Frisk on Jun 16th, 2016, 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Glacier wrote:The Americans keep track of such numbers, and the same Sunni Islamic organization is responsible for pre-selecting applicants for both countries. The American statistics show that Sunnis make up something like 97% of refugees from Syria even though they only represent 74% of the population. Anecdotally, we see the same thing. There have been a lot of stories about the government sponsored refugees in Canada, hundreds in fact, and in every case that I've looked at, the family was Sunni Muslim.

It's time Trudeau and his gang start putting a priority on the actual "refugees" that are being persecuted by ISIS, instead of just looking at who will give the Liberals the most votes in the next election. Which I know is basically impossible for a Liberal government to do.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

JLives wrote:The actual reason he didn't declare it a genocide is he felt it wasn't the place of a politician to declare and was waiting for international agencies to make the declaration. The UN made that declaration today: http://glbn.ca/COcsFS

Liberal government voted against recognition of Armenian Genocide in 2004 because turkey disagreed. Now they voted against it because the U.N. disagreed. Seriously, aren't they capable of thinking for themselves? A U.N. votes doesn't change the fact that it's genocide. Even ISIS says it's genocide. The EU says it is, the U.S. says it is. the U.K. says it is. Canada, on the other hand, doesn't.

JLives wrote:Do you have links for these numbers? Why would the US, but not Canada, have records on religion for the specific refugees entering Canada? You were making a statement that the Canadian government was making preferred choices on religion. How would they do that if the Canadian government doesn't have records on their religion and how would you have information that they do not?

These links have been shared numerous times before. It's common knowledge at this point. If you're interested. do the research. The reason Canada is not keeping track is because they don't want to be embarrassed like the Americans that the OIC is picking Sunnis almost exclusively. Here's a starting link for you:

"Since the terrorist attacks in Paris, 99.6% of Syrian refugees heading to the USA are Sunni Muslim."

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pat ... nclude-236
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Glacier wrote:Liberal government voted against recognition of Armenian Genocide in 2004 because turkey disagreed. Now they voted against it because the U.N. disagreed. Seriously, aren't they capable of thinking for themselves? A U.N. votes doesn't change the fact that it's genocide. Even ISIS says it's genocide. The EU says it is, the U.S. says it is. the U.K. says it is. Canada, on the other hand, doesn't.

Canada was capable of thinking for itself, and also standing up to the idiots at the UN, but now, in the name of the fake reason of "restoring our international reputation" to please the idiot left, Canada now is back to bending over and grabbing our ankles at the UN's request. This is why Canada spent millions sending 300 cronies to the UN climate party, all to the applause of the trained seals who honestly believe that the UN, an unelected corrupt entity, should be obeyed unquestioningly no matter what. We wouldn't want to offend anyone.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Canada used to be a leader in the world.

Under Justin, we've become a follower. He's just not ready.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Rwede wrote:Canada used to be a leader in the world.

Under Justin, we've become a follower. He's just not ready.

That is your opinion only. Our profile and level of respect has been raised immeasurably on the world stage. We have closer ties with the US than we have had in a long time even though we voted in a leader knowing we would be changing our role in the war on terror. We voted FOR that. We're peace keepers not war mongers. Other world leaders request face time with Trudeau when he is at international meetings, he doesn't need to seek it out. This is all documented in worldwide media. I'm proud to have him representing our country.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

JLives wrote: Our profile and level of respect has been raised immeasurably on the world stage.

No it hasn't. Countries around the world are scratching their heads, wondering where their ally, Canada, went.

We have closer ties with the US than we have had in a long time even though we voted in a leader knowing we would be changing our role in the war on terror.

The current Muslim sympathizer in the US will be gone in a few months. His successor will make mincemeat out of Justin, for which Canada will pay a heavy price.

We voted FOR that. We're peace keepers not war mongers.

61% of Canadian voters voted AGAINST that. "We" is just you and your Liberal friends. And protecting Canada's sovereignty and security is not war mongering, it's called "self defence."

Other world leaders request face time with Trudeau when he is at international meetings, he doesn't need to seek it out.

I'm sure they do. They're curious how such an idiot managed to fool 39% of Canadian voters.

This is all documented in worldwide media.

The CBC isn't worldwide media. They have been paid by the Justin Liberals to feed you stories he wants you to hear. Oh ya, paid with our money, BTW.

I'm proud to have him representing our country.

That doesn't surprise me. You've shown yourself to be easily influenced by the scam of the day in other matters, too.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

I think its very obvious that you're literally lying because you're still sad your guy lost.

Our allies like the improved way that we're supporting them overseas. Trudeau continues to have an increased approval rating. He's seeking Canada a spot back on the UN Security Council, which Harper failed at keeping.

If you think that Canada isn't in a better place internationally, you're simply blind by your partisanship and neglecting to look at facts.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “Canada”