Are they Insane? Yes.

flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Are they Insane? Yes.

Post by flamingfingers »

A Conservative civil war, with Harper back in the trenches? Are they insane?

http://ipolitics.ca/2016/04/07/a-conser ... ey-insane/
Chill
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Are they Insane? Yes.

Post by Ka-El »

The 5 most important questions I have about Stephen Joseph Harper:

1. Did Harper attend Rob Ford's funeral?
2. If Harper runs for the leadership of the Con Party, does this mean my "Stop Harper" coffee mug will triple in value?
3. Why does Harper continue to collect his full MP salary if he refuses to attend Question Period?
4. Has Harper sang "Sweet Child O' Mine" or "Hey Jude" at any Con fundraising events in 2016?
5. Is Harper's pet chinchilla, Charlie, still alive?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i want to know if he plans on getting a better hair stylist . the clown cut just doesnt do him justice .
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

You would have to find him first. Where is he ? Still on payroll but nowhere to be found. Haven't seen him since he left without saying good bye.
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Always nauseating to hear from Michael Harris. His irrational hatred of the former PM is so typical of his ilk. For those who are understandably unfamiliar with Michael's peculiar penchant for anti-Harper vitriol:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/boo ... e21288613/

It hadn't occurred to me that Harper might be willing to stay on as the leader of the lunatic asylum we know as the Conservative Party of Canada. For his sake, I hope he isn't that masochistic, but if he is, I wish him all the luck in the world. He'll need it.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I hope he's gone and stays there!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol the cons wont be winning anything with the fools who have said they want to run so far .
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

d0nb wrote:Always nauseating to hear from Michael Harris. His irrational hatred of the former PM is so typical of his ilk. For those who are understandably unfamiliar with Michael's peculiar penchant for anti-Harper vitriol:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/boo ... e21288613/

It hadn't occurred to me that Harper might be willing to stay on as the leader of the lunatic asylum we know as the Conservative Party of Canada. For his sake, I hope he isn't that masochistic, but if he is, I wish him all the luck in the world. He'll need it.

Irrational? Harper gave us more than a few things to dislike his governing over.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Bsuds wrote:I hope he's gone and stays there!

I thought you had more on the ball.... did you get your selfie with Trudeau yet. It's something all his supports need, so you don't forget you helped!!
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Having a name raised means nothing. It's just part of the procedure. Anyone who thinks Harper will actually put his name in the running is clinically insane.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Glacier wrote:Having a name raised means nothing. It's just part of the procedure. Anyone who thinks Harper will actually put his name in the running is clinically insane.

I'm just curious how Harris is going to put food on the table now since his number one obsession is gone. Who is he going to fixate on now? His sole purpose for existing was creating grist for the anti-Harper-moron gong show. Now what?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”