Harper does Vegas

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Harper does Vegas

Post by maryjane48 »

http://www.pressprogress.ca/report_step ... can_donors

i wonder who paid for the trip and why isnt he where taxmoney is paying him to be ? :skippingsheep:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Harper does vegas

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Wow - first we have the article from the dummy Michael Harris and now these Press Progress idiots are writing an article about Harper too. I guess they just can't accept that their obsession is gone. Just ridiculous. What a bunch of bozos and morons.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Whoah I almost thought you were talking about The Rebel there.

Also we did it guys! We finally found Harper! He came out of hiding to give a speech to Far Right Fart tax dodging bigots. They should put their big boy pants on, get back to work, and pay their taxes. Maybe put some of that money to use hiring hard working Americans who have been hard done by the mess they left from when they held more power.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Wow - first we have the article from the dummy Michael Harris and now these Press Progress idiots are writing an article about Harper too. I guess they just can't accept that their obsession is gone. Just ridiculous. What a bunch of bozos and morons.

do the words on topic even register ?
harper needs get back to canada instead of tax payer funded trips to vegas
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

maryjane48 wrote:harper needs get back to canada instead of tax payer funded trips to vegas

I'm pretty sure that the taxpayer didn't fund this.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

How desperate are Republicans? They’re taking tips from Harper.

One of the most frequently-asked questions in the wake of Election 2015 is: Where is Stephen Harper?
Since getting crushed last October 19 by Justin Trudeau’s Liberals, there have been more wolverines spotted in Ottawa than confirmed Harper sightings. The odd vote in the House of Commons, a few leisurely afternoons in movie theatres with Ray the Popcorn Holder, and that’s about it for his public profile.
In caucus, he’s a ghost. The guy who used to run everything now can’t even be bothered showing up for work. Life without that security detail and those black SUVs just doesn’t seem to be worth the effort. This is not just the post-defeat tradition of keeping a low profile. This is a vanishing.
But apparently some things still get Steve’s pulse racing. There was a fascinating report over the weekend from the U.S. website Politico placing the elusive ex-PM back in Las Vegas.

http://ipolitics.ca/2016/04/10/how-desperate-are-republicans-theyre-taking-tips-from-harper/
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

maryjane48 wrote:http://www.pressprogress.ca/report_stephen_harper_performs_in_las_vegas_for_audience_of_wealthy_republican_donors

i wonder who paid for the trip and why isnt he where taxmoney is paying him to be ? :skippingsheep:

I wonder if you employer wonders where you are for all the hours outside of a 40 hr work week and weekends? That is of course assuming you have an employer and job. Get over Harper....he's gone.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

twobits wrote:Get over Harper....he's gone.

Why ? He's fair game. Pierre Elliot Trudeau died 15 years ago and his name is brought up all the time.
But in essence you're right. As a taxpayer I wanted to know where he went. He just disappeared and we're still paying his salary.
Vegas it is !!!! Hope he had fun while he was there.
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol its not me that has to get over him . its your failed party that needs new direction and yes we are paying for it . he is supposed to be at work not vegas .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

SmokeOnTheWater wrote:
Why ? He's fair game. .

Why is he "fair game"? Because the anti-Harper moron contingent can't stop with their irrational and brain-less hatred That's why he's fair game?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:lol its not me that has to get over him . .

and in other words, yes it is you that has to get over him. As well as getting over how hard your horrible NDP party has failed.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Harper spokeswoman Anna Tomala told The Huffington Post Quebec that Harper's participation in the event should be viewed "exclusively" as an expression of his continuing support for Israel.

"He accepted the invitation after receiving approval from the Ethics Commissioner that it was appropriate to do so," Tomala said via email. "He was not paid to attend the event and was not paid to speak."

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/04/11 ... 60624.html
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Harper does Vegas

Post by Omnitheo »

Meanwhile here in Canada we pay him to not attend work and to not speak.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Omnitheo wrote:Meanwhile here in Canada we pay him to not attend work and to not speak.

Much like our empty-headed PM.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Sorry, since the election how many days has Trudeau showed up to work vs Harper?

He needs to suck it up, get back to the job he's being paid for, and get over it. Boo hoo, you lost your leadership. At least you didn't lose your job. Quit pretending you did and get back to work. He's just doing his old tricks "something tough comes up at work, just stop going to work" except this time he can't call it a prorogation.

Return to “Canada”