Israel roughs up Canadian

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Israel roughs up Canadian

Post by dontrump »

GordonH wrote:Hamas is connected to the Muslin Brotherhood both are terrorist groups, Palestinian Government was born out of other terrorist group the PLO.

this is a very well known true fact and when people side with them then they are also cimminals
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

I think your title is misleading...they arrested her. I think they treated her with as much respect as she deserved. If ANYONE goes to another country, you behave or your suffer the consequences of the local law....simple. Most law abiding citizens know this.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

vegas1500 wrote:I think your title is misleading...they arrested her. I think they treated her with as much respect as she deserved. If ANYONE goes to another country, you behave or your suffer the consequences of the local law....simple. Most law abiding citizens know this.

think what you want . but were you there in person to see if she was breaking any laws ? if not then your just guessing .
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

vegas1500 wrote:I think your title is misleading...they arrested her. I think they treated her with as much respect as she deserved. If ANYONE goes to another country, you behave or your suffer the consequences of the local law....simple. Most law abiding citizens know this.

maryjane48 wrote:think what you want . but were you there in person to see if she was breaking any laws ? if not then your just guessing .

Were you their maryjane48
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

think what you want . but were you there in person to see if she was breaking any laws ? if not then your just guessing .

Nope, but if I was I can surely tell you that I NEVER would be in a position to be arrested.....or as you call it "roughed up".
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Apr 12th, 2016, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote fixed.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

think what you want . but were you there in person to see if she was breaking any laws ? if not then your just guessing

to 99% of clear thinking people of sound mind its more than obvious she was violating laws or rules in a country that she was guest not a citizen and therefore arrested.The fact she resisted and carried on like demented child just made it tougher on her
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

I like to think of the video as an example of a Canadian acting like a complete immature moron in another country. Something almost all other Canadians find disgraceful. Except for those few of similar character living in Canada.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

maryjane48 wrote:

think what you want . but were you there in person to see if she wasn't breaking any laws ? if not then your just guessing .
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Postby dontrump » Yesterday, 7:33 am

to 99% of clear thinking people of sound mind its more than obvious she was violating laws or rules in a country that she was guest not a citizen and therefore arrested.

Evidently she and the very few supporters she has who think like her are obviously in the 1% category ??
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

"Israeli daily newspaper, in an editorial, called the skirmish video “a perfect picture of the occupation.”

“An army that fights children and chases them as they flee is an army that has lost its conscience,” Haaretz wrote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/08/31/this-viral-video-of-an-israeli-soldier-trying-to-arrest-a-palestinian-boy-says-a-lot/

Please note the "48 year military OCCUPATION" a the beginning of the article that none of you acknowledge.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Static wrote:
Please note the "48 year military OCCUPATION" a the beginning of the article that none of you acknowledge.

Did it also acknowledge Leprechauns, Ogopogo and the Loch Ness Monster? All of those exist as much as a 48 year military occupation in Israel.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

I take exception to the attempt at turning the string into an emotionally laden Canada vs Israel incident.

The caption should say "Interfering Canadian Extremist removed by Israeli Police"
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

The attempt to derail the thread has been nipped in the bud. GET. BACK. ON. TOPIC.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “Canada”