Is Justin Trudeau cheating on HIS taxes?

oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Is Justin Trudeau cheating on HIS taxes?

Post by oneh2obabe »

Listen up - I'm only going to say it once ... everybody stop with the name-calling NOW.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Rwede wrote:
Conclusion: Justin Trudeau is a massive hypocrite, who vilified people that aren't cheating on their taxes to garner votes from idiots too stupid to put 2 and 2 together. Got it.

Please provide evidence at your earliest convenience.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Funny, the defenders of Harper seemed to have been OK with this: http://business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/taxes/canada-revenue-agency-looking-to-cut-auditors-despite-rise-in-tax-haven-cases

Anyway, the whole can of worms should be opened with the promised taxation review. Then we will have something of substance to judge by.

For the moment this is a side show, but it does show that those who who are at the top income levels are awfully good at exploiting any loophole that comes their way. I wonder if this loophole will closed?
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Wasn't closing these loopholes one of the plans of the Trudeau campaign for helping the budget?

Interesting that the right only seems to listen to a word Mulcair says without attacking him when he is grilling Trudeau.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:Wasn't closing these loopholes.

closing what loopholes? I really hate it when leftists use the term "loopholes" because all I hear is "I hate rich people and want to go after them so I will call any deduction they take a "loophole".
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

hobbyguy wrote:Funny, the defenders of Harper seemed to have been OK with this: http://business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/taxes/canada-revenue-agency-looking-to-cut-auditors-despite-rise-in-tax-haven-cases

Anyway, the whole can of worms should be opened with the promised taxation review. Then we will have something of substance to judge by.

For the moment this is a side show, but it does show that those who who are at the top income levels are awfully good at exploiting any loophole that comes their way. I wonder if this loophole will closed?

You failed to mention that Harper also formed a team to go after cheaters and recovered a few billion $.

Doesn't matter what government is in power, when a loophole is closed, another is found.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Rwede wrote:Diesel called that one fair and square. The Trudeau apologists are going to get very, very weary attacking the sources of our news rather than speaking to the news itself.

I think that was the point. Is there any actual news to speak to, or is it just The Rebel ? I'm all for criticizing Trudeau on any credible and substantive issue, but as any reasonably intelligent person knows The Rebel and credible are an oxymoron.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

Ka-El wrote:I think that was the point. Is there any actual news to speak to, or is it just The Rebel ? I'm all for criticizing Trudeau on any credible and substantive issue, but as any reasonably intelligent person knows The Rebel and credible are an oxymoron.
News is right in front of you, however you fanbois will continue to ignore it, and instead attack the source rather than hold little Pierre accountable.!!
I guess this only proves that lacking intelligence is a key part of being in the fanboi club.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

dieseluphammerdown wrote: News is right in front of you, however you fanbois will continue to ignore it, and instead attack the source rather than hold little Pierre accountable.!!

So The Rebel is it for you then? Got it :smt045

p.s. I note the same people who are starting the numerous and redundant Trudeau-bashing threads here are the same people attacking another poster for her threads on another board criticizing Christy Clark. The word hypocrisy comes to mind.
K_teela
Fledgling

Post by K_teela »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:]News is right in front of you.

What news? The rebel isn't news, they aren't even journalists and have 0 credibility. They right opinion pieces for angry conservatives to fawn over, with the goal of keeping you paying their subscription fee.

If you can link another source that says the same thing as the Rebel, feel free to post that source.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

K_teela wrote:What news? The rebel isn't news, they aren't even journalists and have 0 credibility. They right opinion pieces for angry conservatives to fawn over, with the goal of keeping you paying their subscription fee.

If you can link another source that says the same thing as the Rebel, feel free to post that source.

I find it really annoying when folks keep repeating lies. *removed* Brian Lilley is a journalist whether or admit it or not. Do the honorable thing and at least admit that you were mistaken.

As for another source, I already posted one. Did you read it?

Instead of name calling and putting your fingers in your ears, do some research. Seek truth on your own. What actually happened? Who is saying what? Do you agree with Mulcair? Whose version of events do you believe? Why?
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Apr 15th, 2016, 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

K_teela wrote:
What news? The rebel isn't news, they aren't even journalists and have 0 credibility. They right opinion pieces for angry conservatives to fawn over, with the goal of keeping you paying their subscription fee.

Already posted. Why didn't you read it before you asked the same question again?

Actually, I don't think you're asking the question - you're just deflecting from the facts.

Read Glacier's link. Come back and apologize (not for Trudeau) and explain why you do or do not condone Justin's massive hypocrisy.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

Rwede wrote:you're just deflecting from the facts.

The title of this thread:
Is Justin Trudeau cheating on his taxes ?
Answer and fact :
No.
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

SmokeOnTheWater wrote:
The title of this thread:
Is Justin Trudeau cheating on his taxes ?
Answer and fact :
No.

Source?

How do you know?

Considering the source of most of his trust fund was blatant theft from the taxpayers of Canada in the Petrofina fiasco, what makes you think he's being up front on his taxes?
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

How to argue: as taught by Castanet members.

Step 1: make an accusation without proof
Step 2: when challenged to provide proof, instead challenge the sceptic to prove otherwise.

Basically the god argument. Or the pink tea kettle floating between here and Mars (there is totally one floating there and it's real unless you can prove there isn't).
Last edited by Omnitheo on Apr 16th, 2016, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “Canada”