dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Just(in) another photo op

Post by dontrump »

Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

^ ^ ^ that very well could be true Jimmy...but then again if one brings a little humor and levity into the time frame it just might make the 'sentence' a little more bearable. This 'Show' has all the makings of more interesting fun yet to come!! :popcorn:
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

True. The direction the Conservatives take will make a huge difference, guess wait and see. That`s another thread i suppose
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

I forgot all about PM Trudeau's trip to Japan. Thanks for reminding me.

" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:So JT is there to discuss business with auto manufactures as part of this trip.
I'm wondering what part of his background will be most helpful in these discussions.
Will it be his teaching background? His failed acting background? His snowboarding instructor background? His numerous failed attempts at a graduate degree.? His pot smoking skills?
It's sure hard to decide on just one when one has such a long and qualified resume to choose from.
But one thing is for sure you know he'll nail it where there is a photo op to be had.
Oh us Canadians have so much to not be proud of with him as our representative on the world stage.

To be fair, Trudeau has a knack for politics, and the people are noticing. He's reached a new personal high today in approval ratings.

I'm well aware that you certainly don't approve, but that's becoming less and less relevant as you're in the minority.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

FreeRights wrote:
To be fair, Trudeau has a knack for politics, and the people are noticing. He's reached a new personal high today in approval ratings.
I think he has a knack for BS'ing and getting people caught up in his BS.
He plays to the cameras much like a reality star does and people are lapping it up.
He is a *bleep* poor politician and PM, and his duties as a pm elude him which he can get away with as long as people are buying into the reality show he is selling.
Justin is living and politicking by the old saying if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance baffle them with your *bleep*.
Sooner or later people will see him for what he is and realize that him as the PM of Canada is in no way shape or form a good thing.
Untill then we are stuck with the Justin and Sophie show.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45

Return to “Canada”