Federal census form

whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Re: Federal census form

Post by whatwhat »

dontrump wrote:pretty weird as they send you a form that says to fill out the form you must do it online or order a form by mail ?
what if u don't have a computer?
So your supposed to fill out the form by law but the same big brother insists you apply in writing for form to be mailed to you that your forced by law to fill out why not just send the form?
the first thing they ask is name and address but they already knew that otherwise you would not get the form
glad you voted for numnuts? I didnt

What?? Just, what?? Do you believe that Trudeau picked the census questions or something? Do you think this census is any different question wise then any other one? Again, you Trudeau haters will go far and wide for an insult...
hail Satan y'all
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

dontrump wrote:pretty weird as they send you a form that says to fill out the form you must do it online or order a form by mail ?
what if u don't have a computer?

Then you order a form by mail. I'm sure you know someone who can help you fill out that form. :smt045
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Atomoa wrote: http://www.thebeaverton.com/national/it ... -there-are

I laughed, this was good.

That was funny. Liked this part...

OTTAWA - The Conservative party came out against the mandatory census again this week, saying that it creates undue stress ...

Ya, someone might have to order the form by mail :D
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

From the census form received yesterday ...

Complete it online blah, blah, blah

OR

Call 1-855-699-2016 if you prefer to receive the paper questionnaire. Enter the 16-digit secure access code located above and follow the automated instructions. It takes less than a minute.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Life is hard. You expect people to go to a website? Or pick up a phone? Not while that Trudeau is in power. Gosh why does he make our life so difficult.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “Canada”