Some cheer on Ft Mac wildfire - it's "karma"

Atomoa
Guru

Re: Some cheer on Ft Mac wildfire - it's "karma"

Post by Atomoa »

Dizzy1 wrote:Actually, oil hit $145USD in July 2008. But Atoma didn't say $150, Atoma posted $150+ - a quick 2 second search would have given the post some factual credibility.

Please feel free to discredit me based on that few dollar difference.

I'll start you off :

"If oil was at a high of around $150 as opposed to the exact number of $142, then it would be a good idea to raise taxes and do a royalty review, but because Atomoa said 150 instead of 142, that makes a huge difference in the decision making and that 8 dollars would skew all financial forecasts - aside from the fact that if oil was selling at 400 dollars I still would not think it was a good idea and would remain unconvinced regardless of commodity prices or economic conditions"
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Atomoa wrote:I'll start you off :

"If oil was at a high of around $150 as opposed to the exact number of $142, then it would be a good idea to raise taxes and do a royalty review, but because Atomoa said 150 instead of 142, that makes a huge difference in the decision making and that 8 dollars would skew all financial forecasts - aside from the fact that if oil was selling at 400 dollars I still would not think it was a good idea and would remain unconvinced regardless of commodity prices or economic conditions"

I'm sorry, I have no idea what or who you are quoting here.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Atomoa wrote:Rwede has never thought it would be a good time to do anything regarding government spending or taxes.

Because raising spending and raising taxes is idiotic. That's why.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Atomoa wrote:If oil was at a high of around $150 as opposed to the exact number of $142, then it would be a good idea to raise taxes and do a royalty review,

Why would it be a good idea? Why do leftists always want to grab money, all of the time? Why can't they just leave well enough alone?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”