Liberals are entitled to their entitlements

Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Re: Liberals are entitled to their entitlements

Post by Barney Google »

^ ^ ^ isn't it a wonderful Canada we live in where a deficit of $10 Billion is considered "small and modest"?
What does one, keeping the Sunny Ways and Days in mind, refer to a $30 billion and growing deficit as?
:digging:
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Barney Google wrote:^ ^ ^ isn't it a wonderful Canada we live in where a deficit of $10 Billion is considered "small and modest"?
What does one, keeping the Sunny Ways and Days in mind, refer to a $30 billion and growing deficit as?
:digging:

Growing the economy from the heart, and allowing the budget to balance itself.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

The entitled Liberal is doing a great job at destroying Canada's economy.

As of May 31, Canada has fallen to 10th place in the IMD competitiveness ranking, from its position in 5th last year.

Oh boy.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

wasnt there some right wing nut job who funneled tens of millions of dollars into his riding to spruce the place up for G summit or something? i guess wanton spending is ok if you are throwing a party - and you are a right winger who says they are running surpluses on paper (but not in the real world).
until then this left wing fanboy says - spend on. austerity is for weenies.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

I sure hope Canadian Kids don't mind that they are being shackled with an insurmountable debt to pay down cause some Mommies and Daddies decided that 'change' and La-La Land pretty Prince and Princess Celebrities were more important than being responsible and paying our bills.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

sooperphreek wrote:wasnt there some right wing nut job who funneled tens of millions of dollars into his riding to spruce the place up for G summit or something? i guess wanton spending is ok if you are throwing a party - and you are a right winger who says they are running surpluses on paper (but not in the real world).
until then this left wing fanboy says - spend on. austerity is for weenies.

Not sure about the right wing nut job but agree the G8 was a terrible waste of tax payers money especially when you look at police costs alone However, the majority of the costs were for security with the RCMP's bill coming in at $330 million. I was totally against the G8 altogether

Return to “Canada”