Admitting to Drug Use or Arrest at a U.S. Port of Entry

jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Admitting to Drug Use or Arrest at a U.S. Port of Entry

Post by jimmy4321 »

Dictators responsible for the death of thousands have been welcomed by American leaders and left unharmed. You saying they should draw a line in the sand for a PM who's admitted to smoking Marijuana?
Gimme a break, out of all the arguably legit jabs out there. This is what you got?
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Barney Google wrote:Maybe JT brought of our Canadian 'product' for the Obama s to enjoy...
then again did Obama ever admit to smokin'?

Yes he has but he claims he did not inhale.

Note, I thought I posted this earlier, maybe I messed up or maybe it was deleted? It's a response to a question so shouldn't be off topic
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i worked for geological survey of canada in my 20s and received special permission with a possesion of weed charge to enter the us . lol infact everytime our company went through the border they never checked our vehical once
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

and also remember bush jr admitted to using cocaine in university . he had no problems crossing borders .
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

maryjane48 wrote:and also remember bush jr admitted to using cocaine in university . he had no problems crossing borders .

He also had no problems crossing a lot of 'other lines' too. :1422:
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown

Return to “Canada”