RCMP do use stingray in Canada

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

RCMP do use stingray in Canada

Post by maryjane48 »

RCMP can spy on your cellphone, court records reveal
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/rcmp- ... -1.3629222
Shared via the CBC News Android App

so what we have is the police using fake celll towers to look in peoples cell phones with no oversight
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Rcmp do use stingray in canada

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

not only do they 'look', they block calls and texts, they alter texts, send fake texts.

if memory serves me, there are a number of users of this forum that have denied that the rcmp and other 'policing' entities in 'canada' do or have done this.

please readers, recognize that some who claim to 'know', whether they know or not, they often present false information so as to make the rcmp, other 'policing' entities, and arms of the 'government' look innocent, when in fact those aforementioned entities are guilty of many egregious wrong doings.

the rcmp are a criminal organization, a gang.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Totaly ok with this.

The bad guys are high tech, the good guys need to keep up.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Actually I hope the good guys get away ahead. Good on them.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

given that the 'bad guys' in this scenario of using 'illegal' tech to amass warrantless info on innocents and falsify communications between the same, as well as lie about having done so, are the rcmp and other 'policing' entities', the replies are strange.

if such tech was used in a legitimate fashion, by entities without ill intent, then there would be no lies, and no misuse. but as is apparent, there is ongoing lies, and ongoing misuse, and so logically the use and the parties using are illegitimate.

the rcmp are a criminal gang. those who would support and defend them are no less evil.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

What is the Ill Intent the RCMP have?

What is thier end game in your opinion?

Why am i asking this expecing a rational response?
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

when using stingray to deny a person their right to counsel, by blocking their communications with potential counsel, as in the case of greg matters

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=52911

that is certainly ill intent.

the examples of abuse of stingray that have made the news, without mention of the tech itself, have typically been rcmp, and other entities', members using it to spy on spouses and such, personal things to them, but the abuses are far more reaching.

to using fishing terminology, and if such tech could be employed legitimately, what do you suppose is done with the 'by-catch'? that is all the extra data that is collected outside of the target data? that by-catch is being used nefariously.

as the article states, and as we know from lack/absence of reporting, there is little to no oversight of stingray tech use. believe me, such a wonderful toy, available and unregulated, is employed almost constantly, and for no other reason than that they can use it, they have it to use. such use is absolutely ill intended.

a person firing a shotgun into a crowd of unsuspecting innocents is a similar idea, and certainly ill intended.

we know now from the korody nuttal trial that the rcmp figure they are qualified and allowed to give religious and spiritual advice in at least the domain of Islam. what other areas are they inserting their 'wisdom' into when using such tech as stingray I wonder, when they falsify text messages between parties. that being one of the more common ill intended uses, of many, many members, with the many, many stingray units the rcmp have in their arsenal.
T.Tsarnaev
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

In your shotgun example, the resulting damage is people getting hit with buckshot and suffering a physical injury.
Who gets hurt with the stingray? and specificly How?

Are you worried about being framed by the cops for kicks?
Are you worried about the cops pretending to be your buddy and convincing you to commit a crime?
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

as I mentioned, as we know, the absence of reporting by the media, by the rcmp and other entities, with regard to the use and even existence of stingray prevents us from knowing how by-catch has been used, so it is difficult if not impossible to answer your question without divulging inside information of specific unreported incidents.

numerous access to information act and privacy act requests have shown a denial by the rcmp that stingray use occurs or that by-catch exists. until truth in reporting comes to be, or some member or members of the rcmp blow the whistle, no evidence other than anecdotal will exist, and those who have been compromised or victimized may never know. I know of, have specifics of stingray abuse as it has applied to myself and acquaintances.

I have knowledge, but I have no worries.

if the principle of the rcmp was to be an entity to enforce and uphold the 'law', but as is plainly seen, that is not occurring, then what is the function of the rcmp? they are a criminal gang, self serving and harmful to society.
T.Tsarnaev
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the point is if they can alter texts for example they can frame people . a guy just sued for 8 million for being wrongly convicted
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

while it certainly is possible for users of stingray to create a false record of communication, and possibly depict events, actions and expressions that did not actually occur, it is in actuality, in practice that communications are fractionally edited over larger communications so as to not tip off the surveilled persons, the manipulated persons, and instead as we see in nuttall and korody, as we see in the mr. big scenario, influence and control survielled/manipulated persons when using that particular capability of stingray, to alter texts.
T.Tsarnaev
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

Paranoia, suspicion and unsupported accusation is back.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:as I mentioned, as we know, the absence of reporting by the media, by the rcmp and other entities, with regard to the use and even existence of stingray prevents us from knowing how by-catch has been used, so it is difficult if not impossible to answer your question without divulging inside information of specific unreported incidents.

numerous access to information act and privacy act requests have shown a denial by the rcmp that stingray use occurs or that by-catch exists. until truth in reporting comes to be, or some member or members of the rcmp blow the whistle, no evidence other than anecdotal will exist, and those who have been compromised or victimized may never know. I know of, have specifics of stingray abuse as it has applied to myself and acquaintances.

I have knowledge, but I have no worries.

if the principle of the rcmp was to be an entity to enforce and uphold the 'law', but as is plainly seen, that is not occurring, then what is the function of the rcmp? they are a criminal gang, self serving and harmful to society.

The RCMP is a "criminal gang, self serving and harmful to society"? Really, what is wrong with some people..........
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I think this is even past the conspiracy theory thread and into the realm of "crazy".
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

I need the past 4 minutes of my life back after reading the conspiracy theorists' posts. And I sure hope some cop in some room somewhere doesn't alter my post before it Castaposts. :panic:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.

Return to “Canada”