Muslim woman attacked in London, Ont., grocery store, police say
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/m ... -1.3645580
Shared via the CBC News Android App

this the route canada wants to take ?
davis123
Board Meister

Re: Muslim woman punched

Post by davis123 »

maryjane48 wrote:this the route canada wants to take ?

Actually, that is the route crazy people want to take, just like we can't blame all muslims for terrorist activities, you can't blame all Canadians for an assault on someone. And why does the media always have to label the race, who cares, I bet 100 other people were also assaulted across Canada yesterday, why are those assaults not big news? Right, cause the media likes to promote hate and get everyone all riled up - the media seems to play the biggest role in promoting hate.

I read more about this story yesterday and people who know the attacker say she is a lunatic that would likely attack anyone who looks at her sideways. So it's not always about the race, sometimes people are just nuts.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

I totally agree Davis, the media twist and work every angle they can. It's despicable. Some Crazy, with a 'history' attacks a person and if it hadn't been a woman in Muslim dress it would have been a non news event. I have ZERO respect for the reporter and any media source that twists this into a targeted hate crime against any race or religion. This is exactly the kind of 'fuel' that causes unnecessary and unfounded fears and concerns.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

maryjane48 wrote:Muslim woman attacked in London, Ont., grocery store, police say
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/m ... -1.3645580
Shared via the CBC News Android App

this the route canada wants to take ?

In your world acts of a random criminal is supposed to represent Canada?

Are you for serious?
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/london-police-arrest-superkmarket-attack-1.3647211

Looks to be that they finally found the lady responsible for the assault and made an arrest.

As for the actually assault, the only thing that would lead to a possible hate crime would be the fact she tried to rip off her hijab, but they didn't disclose what the lady was saying to the lady she assaulted. It is hard to say if it was a hate crime or not, but either way an assault like this on anyone is horrific and I am glad to see they found the lady!
hail Satan y'all
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the reason why i said is this the route canada wants to take is highlighted by most the responces and lack of . if it was christian woman gets punched by muslim there would already be 500 pages of kill the muslim . but when its reversed you can hear pin drop .
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Who says she was Christian?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:. if it was christian woman gets punched by muslim there would already be 500 pages of kill the muslim . but when its reversed you can hear pin drop .

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Jun 22nd, 2016, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

maryjane48 wrote:the reason why i said is this the route canada wants to take is highlighted by most the responces and lack of . if it was christian woman gets punched by muslim there would already be 500 pages of kill the muslim . but when its reversed you can hear pin drop .

What a load . . . only in your own mind.

So where were the 500 pages of out rage when Christian and Jewish folks and supporters were dragged and beaten in Calgary downtown last year by Muslim big mouthed protestors, no msm news stories, none. All caught on camera.

Seems you have quite a hate on when it comes to whites and Christians.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

unbiased2 wrote:
Seems you have quite a hate on when it comes to whites and Christians.

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

unbiased2 wrote:
So where were the 500 pages of out rage when Christian and Jewish folks and supporters were dragged and beaten in Calgary downtown last year by Muslim big mouthed protestors, no msm news stories, none. All caught on camera.

Pat-Taporter
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Pat-Taporter »

Published in National

Tories: Assault on Muslim would never had happened if attacker had access to barbaric practices hotline

Wednesday, 22 June 2016 20:21 Written by James Bunting

OTTAWA - The Official Opposition has claimed that an attack on a Muslim woman in a London, Ontario grocery store could have been prevented if the accused had access to a Barbaric Cultural Practices Tip Line, a Conservative election promise made last year.

“Had we been elected, Canadians would be able to call and report about Muslims and other minorities they fear rather than committing an unprovoked assault,” explained Kellie Leitch, Conservative Health Critic.

<snip>

http://www.thebeaverton.com/national/it ... es-hotline
icanthearyou
Fledgling

Post by icanthearyou »

in case anyone is wondering, The Beaverton is satire
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

That woman is not Canadian in my eyes. She's a raving nut bar who I hope sees some jail time or maybe, by the sounds of it, some serious institutional time getting her head right.

It's embarrassing that this story will be told across the planet and of course we as Canadians will suffer the black eye.

Acts like this one serve only to promote hate; they do nothing to forward tolerance and while I understand the "islamophobia phenomenon" you can't simply paint everyone who appears to be of the faith with the same brush.

Friggin ISIS.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Pat-Taporter
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Pat-Taporter »

Yeah! Lets give it to all the fearmongerlng sobs here, there, and everywhere!

Return to “Canada”