Trudeau supports Islamist terrorist

sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Re: Trudeau supports Islamist terrorist

Post by sooperphreek »

unbiased2 wrote:Trudeau's driving the bus now, and we have every right to scrutinize him and his policies, and will, whether you think it's fair or not

i have no problem with you holding trudeau to task. and neither does he. he faces the media and his peers on the hill in a far more courageous manner and more often than the last leader did. and he makes a stand with conviction regarding charter rights rather than trying to trample on them when convenient politicizing them. we are saving alot of money not fighting in the supreme court over right wing xenophobic dogmas. and we are saving money not dropping bombs on wedding parties and civilians in syria. bet hey. collateral damage and destabilizing regions is fine because all muslims are terrorists right? thats all the political moral justification we need to declare war on a group of militants right?
manmade
Fledgling

Post by manmade »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:Here lets go through this.
Fact - He lost his citizenship
Fact- Trudeau will now give him citizenship again.
Fact- He planned on Killing or maiming Canadians.
Fact he planned on Beheading Politicians
Fact-He planned on Killing our Prime minister
Fact- He was the ringleader of a terorist group
Fact - He recruited terrorists
Fact - his crimes and attempts at orchestrating these crime are repulsive.
So help me out here and please correct anything i just listed that is just opinion. Thanks in advance.

Argue all you want, Bill C-24 will be struck down and the two-tier citizenship crap the cons set up will be removed. Amara was tried and convicted as a canadian citizen, revoking his citizenship under these circumstances makes canada no different than the repressive regimes you keep preaching against

not interested in arguing with you anymore just got back from camping and it's freaking gorgeous out there. i'll be at the beach. have the last word, enjoy it, and your tinfoil hat
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

manmade wrote:
Argue all you want, Bill C-24 will be struck down and the two-tier citizenship crap the cons set up will be removed. Amara was tried and convicted as a canadian citizen, revoking his citizenship under these circumstances makes canada no different than the repressive regimes you keep preaching against

not interested in arguing with you anymore just got back from camping and it's freaking gorgeous out there. i'll be at the beach. have the last word, enjoy it, and your tinfoil hat
So I guess that's a big NO from you that you can't dispute any of the facts that were clearly laid out for you.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:So I guess that's a big NO from you that you can't dispute any of the facts that were clearly laid out for you.

I'm still waiting for you to provide a source that Trudeau supports Islamic terrorists, because that one was not included or implied by your facts.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
manmade
Fledgling

Post by manmade »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:So I guess that's a big NO from you that you can't dispute any of the facts that were clearly laid out for you.

sure, Whatever pops your corn :up:
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

FreeRights wrote:I'm still waiting for you to provide a source that Trudeau supports Islamic terrorists, because that one was not included or implied by your facts.

And I'll give you the quote so that you guys can jot it down and put it in an attack ad somewhere that the Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship," he said. "Because I do. And I'm willing to take on anyone who disagrees with that."
The Liberal leader added that he found it "very, very scary" that a government could strip new Canadians of their citizenship rights because of unlawful actions.
The Liberal leader added that he found it "very, very scary" that a government could strip new Canadians of their citizenship rights because of unlawful actions.

"And by the way, there are penalties for anyone convicted of… terrorism or an act of war or an offence against Canada," he said. "They end up locked up in jail for the rest of their lives."
Again the fact that they don't need Canadian citizenship to be locked up for life here, and he wants them to do that as Canadians is a form of support.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

We all support terrorists.
Every time you pay a tax, you support a terrorist.
They are our neighbors.
They use the system we pay for.
We are supporting them.

It's up to us, the citizens of Canada to be an integral part of our communities. That means being involved. The measures taken to ensure community spirit, are the same measures that will have the greatest effect on protecting us from home grown terrorism.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

^^ Nice - Sounds good - but it sure gets harder and harder every year to be involved with anything but running the hamster wheel flat-out just to be able to keep enough revenue flowing for Ottawas Paris Parties, generous hand-outs and less than convincing creation of more "committees to oversee National Security".

Perhaps it's by design.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
icanthearyou
Fledgling

Post by icanthearyou »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:And I'll give you the quote so that you guys can jot it down and put it in an attack ad somewhere that the Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship," he said. "Because I do. And I'm willing to take on anyone who disagrees with that."

"And by the way, there are penalties for anyone convicted of… terrorism or an act of war or an offence against Canada," he said. "They end up locked up in jail for the rest of their lives."

where did this quote come from. saving the universe from the evil that is trudeau still requires you to cite your sources
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

icanthearyou wrote:where did this quote come from. saving the universe from the evil that is trudeau still requires you to cite your sources

Amazing what you can find with "Google"

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/09/28 ... 06798.html
icanthearyou
Fledgling

Post by icanthearyou »

driveangry wrote:Amazing what you can find with "Google"
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/09/28 ... 06798.html

oooohhh riiiiight
newsflash: onus is on the op to support their claim - not myself
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

sooperphreek wrote:
i have no problem with you holding trudeau to task. and neither does he. he faces the media and his peers on the hill in a far more courageous manner and more often than the last leader did. he makes a stand with conviction regarding charter rights rather than trying to trample on them when convenient politicizing them. we are saving alot of money not fighting in the supreme court over right wing xenophobic dogmas. and we are saving money not dropping bombs on wedding parties and civilians in syria. bet hey. collateral damage and destabilizing regions is fine because all muslims are terrorists right? thats all the political moral justification we need to declare war on a group of militants right?

. . . agree to disagree.

Return to “Canada”