Trudeau getting in over his head

Jx3
Übergod

Re: Trudeau getting in over his head

Post by Jx3 »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:while Trudeau will send our troops in with out dated out gunned technology.

Jx3 wrote:I provided a partial list of equipment that in fact had been purchased, many of which were very big ticket items that greatly enhanced the capabilities of the Canadian Armed Forces

SmokeOnTheWater wrote:So which is which ? Outdated or not ?

I never made any claims that the equipment that has been purchased is outdated.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

SmokeOnTheWater wrote:So which is which ? Outdated or not ?
I never said it was all out dated, but keep trying to twist words.
OTTAWA — The promised re-equipping of the Canadian military has essentially been postponed until after the next election in a maiden federal Liberal budget that shifts billions of dollars in capital spending to 2020 — or later.

The Trudeau government’s new fiscal plan shoves $3.7 billion in planned defence purchases — ships, planes and vehicles — off into the future, but Finance Minister Bill Morneau insists the move does not represent a cut to military funding.

Morneau said the Liberals need a year to figure out Canada’s defence priorities.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

i find the tag for this subject comical. trudeau seems to be swimming like a salmon on a salmon run upstream on turbo. worldwide and domestically. right now he could probably walk on water. the only one that was in over his head lost his job and an election last october. and the best he has had to do in recent memory is give kenny a thumbs up in calgary. the right wing is in shambles in alberta and nationally. and when the leadership contest heats up - it will be fun to see the claws come out on eachother rather than on trudeau. the winner will be so beat up trudeau will just have to sit back and win another election. after he uses his mandate to change elections. because after the UK referendum he wont be stupid enough to have one for elections. and he will buy "super" peacekeeping lasers with a stun mode. and he will bring back the avro arrow program. and a few other things that someone can pull up statistically to show what he bought for the canadian military.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

“The Liberal government also cancelled the supply of critical RADARSAT satellite imagery to the Ukrainian military, impacting soldiers on the frontlines.

In 2014, President Poroshenko noted that the information sharing was helping to save the lives of Ukrainian soldiers and civilians and thanked the previous Conservative government for its ongoing support.

Cancelling this important service without notice or explanation is simply unacceptable, especially when International Trade Minister Chrystia Freeland said in 2015 that the Liberals would unreservedly support providing this information."

So, another broken Justin promise, one which is costing lives of Ukrainian soldiers and civilians. People are just pawns to Justin, he cares not whether they live or die, as long as he gets the limelight on an American gossip TV show.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

perhaps trudeau realizes something the last PM didnt. changing minds and hearts with boots on the ground is more important than doohickies. the conflict in ukraine has been going on for awhile now and obviously those doohickies didnt exactly stop it.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

sooperphreek wrote:perhaps trudeau realizes something the last PM didnt. changing minds and hearts with boots on the ground is more important than doohickies. the conflict in ukraine has been going on for awhile now and obviously those doohickies didnt exactly stop it.
Make no mistake about it Trudeau doesn't realize anything on his own. He is simply a Liberal puppet that was put front and centre by the liberals because of his last name. The sad part though this time is the liberals have now lent that puppet to the Americans so Obama could pull his strings.
Don't think for a minute that Canada's direct involvement is not a direct result of Obama and his control currently over Canada's puppet leader.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

so with that line of thinking is it fair to say harper and his PMO were puppets of big oil and alberta? with the other 9 provinces just an afterthought?
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The biggest downside I see with Trudeau is that he loves meeting with wahhabists and terrorists.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/20160 ... oriste.php
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Canada”