Vanished children of Calgary

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Vanished children of Calgary

Post by Queen K »

I know people will want to burn and pillage me for this, but I want to know his whereabouts two years ago when Nathan disappeared. Can it hurt to investigate?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Regretfully this 'Mother of a piece of work' will be molly-coddled and pampered and housed and fed and given his due diligent rights...sickening...just sickening.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Regretfully, his DNA must be found on her body to definitely link him to her murder. Yes, a criminal POS has been detained, now he has to be positively linked, no ifs, ands or buts.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Farmmaa wrote:
All reports thus far describe mom as a hard working, loving, dedicated single mother who's whole life was her daughter - I'm not sure how any of that translates in to - perhaps a drug deal gone bad. :135:

I meant a drug deal that perhaps the estranged Dad had gotten into with somebody.

I had heard no reports on the mother at all other than she was dead.

None of this really matters now, the speculation. God willing they have their man as the little girl has now been found dead. Just found that out ten minutes ago. This is the kind of crime where I believe we need the death penalty in this country.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/b ... spartandhp
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Barney Google wrote:Regretfully this 'Mother of a piece of work' will be molly-coddled and pampered and housed and fed and given his due diligent rights...sickening...just sickening.

I so hope you are wrong on this. That poor little girl.

If I start hearing that he was 'mentally unstable' and blah, blah, blah just cry me a river!! Anybody who would do this to a child is obviously mentally unstable. LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY IF YOU WON'T EXECUTE HIM! I could literally give a crap if he is mentally unstable or what his problem is. I still think about that young man on the Greyhound bus and what that MONSTER did to him; and that guy is out on day passes I think - supervised not sure. Something wrong in this country. The police do their work, I am VERY proud of our police for the most part, they usually 'get their man' but then the justice system sets half these morons free again. No rehab, no nothing.

Ahhhh I'm rambling now. My 'Americanized' side comes out when it comes to cases like this. I want to see the death penalty for these creeps, and I get quite emotional when I hear of these crimes against children.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Queen K wrote:I know people will want to burn and pillage me for this, but I want to know his whereabouts two years ago when Nathan disappeared. Can it hurt to investigate?

I'm sure the police will investigate that possibility, although the guy is 'known to the family' so it's unlikely it's the same guy, but like you, I don't want to see Nathan's case go cold.
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

Queen K wrote:I know people will want to burn and pillage me for this, but I want to know his whereabouts two years ago when Nathan disappeared. Can it hurt to investigate?

I have no desire to burn or pillage....but it would seem that this was a personal dispute - so, unless Nathan's grandparents were also close family friends with this suspect, there is no connection.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I missed that link outlining how he's known to the family.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

One thing is for sure this piece of :cuss: needs to die one way or the other.
I can't imagine how scared and frightened and upset this poor little girl was in the last hours leading up to her death.
She had just saw or heard her mother be brutally murdered by this piece of :cuss: ,and instead of being comforted and love along with consoled because of her mothers brutal murder, she is swept away by the animal that had just murdered her mother.
No one should have to go through that and especially an innocent little girl, the last thing she seen on this earth was this sick twisted piece of :cuss: that killed her mother and was about to kill her.
A slow painful death is what this piece of :cuss: should have coming nothing more and nothing less , he should be killed over days with each detail of how painful his own death was going to be clearly explained to him and then each detail slowly and methodically carried out to inflict as much pain and suffering as humanly possible before he finally does us all a favour and dies.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Kudos to the RCMP and Calgary officers and civilians that I know had to have worked with them to find the young child's body. It will provide valuable forensic evidence.

Now it remains to be seen whether the judge and defense council can find some technicality to use in reducing the charges or letting the reprehensible accused go free entirely.

The police operate using reality. The criminal courts on theory filled with technicalities that the defense lawyer always tries to use to get the accused acquitted. Nothing to do with whether or not the accused committed the crime or not. Truth and justice are mere bystanders in the process.
Last edited by Donald G on Jul 15th, 2016, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Postby dieseluphammerdown » Today, 5:45 am

One thing is for sure this piece of :cuss: needs to die one way or the other.
I can't imagine how scared and frightened and upset this poor little girl was in the last hours leading up to her death.

Emotionally I have to agree that the crime warrants a painful execution, But intellectually I know from past experience that people who commit such horrible acts are in a state of mind that enables them to do so. The latest information indicates that both nature and nurture play a role in the process. Social conditioning in the form of what was done to the then victim now turned offender plays the dominant role in the process that turns a newborn into a despicable child murderer.

It is unfortunate that the people responsible for making the offender into what or who he was at the time of the abduction and murder can not be identified and held equally responsible.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Queen K wrote:I missed that link outlining how he's known to the family.

They haven't said how he knows them yet, but this morning THIS was stated in the report on Castanet:

"Downey, who also goes by the last name Simmons, appeared before a judge late Thursday. He was ordered to have nothing to do with the child's estranged father, Colin Marsman.

Police said it's believed Downey was known to both parents and the child."

Is it just me but it doesn't sound like this guy is going to be held in cells or anything if they are ordering him to 'have nothing to do with the child's estranged father'. ?????????
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby pepsilover » 1 minute ago

"Downey, who also goes by the last name Simmons, appeared before a judge late Thursday. He was ordered to have nothing to do with the child's estranged father, Colin Marsman.

Is it just me but it doesn't sound like this guy is going to be held in cells or anything if they are ordering him to 'have nothing to do with the child's estranged father'. ?????????

I had the same thought.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

I also wouldn't be surprised if the little girls father was linked to the mothers death. I think the little girls death was in the heat of the moment, wouldn't stop crying, and it wasn't supposed to end that way
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

vinnied wrote:I also wouldn't be surprised if the little girls father was linked to the mothers death. I think the little girls death was in the heat of the moment, wouldn't stop crying, and it wasn't supposed to end that way

There is definitely a link to the father, I've said that too from the get-go, but remains to be seen what that connection is.

Return to “Canada”