Vanished children of Calgary

Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Re: Vanished children of Calgary

Post by Donald G »

It is a given that the police ALWAYS examine the similarities between major crimes to determine if there are any similarities between any of them. The fact that different officers and often different police forces or detachments work on different serious assaults or murders makes such comparisons difficult than it would be if one group of officers always worked on all of the murders.

But that is not possible due to the work involved, so the best that can be done is officer to officer communication as well as detailed computer comparisons. The human mind is still the best "computer" for such purposes.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Postby Glacier » Yesterday, 4:12 pm

My daughter's best friend vanished a couple years ago. She showed up yesterday. Was abducted by her father, and he fled to Europe with her.

Parental abductions are more common than people seem to believe. Unfortunately all such parental abductions require the same massive amount of resources as an abduction and murder.

I once found a child after twelve years of looking; being hidden under a false name in a "Church Camp in another country".
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Donald G wrote:It is a given that the police ALWAYS examine the similarities between major crimes to determine if there are any similarities between any of them. The fact that different officers and often different police forces or detachments work on different serious assaults or murders makes such comparisons difficult than it would be if one group of officers always worked on all of the murders.

But that is not possible due to the work involved, so the best that can be done is officer to officer communication as well as detailed computer comparisons. The human mind is still the best "computer" for such purposes.

I just heard tonight that the RCMP still haven't searched his house. Like what is going on? Get in the guys house. What judge is holding up the court search order?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

SmokeOnTheWater wrote:A deranged family member, perhaps ?

That was certainly the implication because she spoke for 'the family', as if they all knew who the perp was. The other option is it could be a new boyfriend that the little girl's father knew, or it could be the little girl's father, or a relative of his. What we do know is that he is a stocky black man. That's about all we know. This whole thing just doesn't pass the smell test. There are too many conflicting statements IMO.

If the little girl is found alive, I'm going with the father having something to do with this. If she is found dead I'm going with a new boyfriend the mother had or perhaps a drug deal gone bad and this was some form of payback.
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Jul 14th, 2016, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote fixed.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

pepsilover wrote:
If the little girl is found alive, I'm going with the father having something to do with this. If she is found dead I'm going with a new boyfriend the mother had or perhaps a drug deal gone bad and this was some form of payback.

All reports thus far describe mom as a hard working, loving, dedicated single mother who's whole life was her daughter - I'm not sure how any of that translates in to - perhaps a drug deal gone bad. :135:
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby Queen K » 5 minutes ago

I just heard tonight that the RCMP still haven't searched his house. Like what is going on? Get in the guys house. What judge is holding up the court search order?

In Canada the police MUST have reasonable and probable grounds to believe that SPECIFIC evidence relating to a SPECIFIC crime is located in the residence. Those carefully worded grounds for belief MUST be stated by the police on the Application to Obtain a search warrant.

If the Grounds do not IN THE OPINION OF THE JUDGE hearing the first trial and each judge hearing any number of appeals do not find the Warrant adequate, ALL of the evidence seized by the police from the residence will not be permitted to be entered into court as evidence. Even if the first judge finds the Grounds and Search Warrant legally adequate and admits the evidence any later judge hearing one of the appeals can decide otherwise and retroactively EXCLUDE the evidence.

Even evidence seized from elsewhere as a result of something observed in the house would be excluded of the Application and Warrant were found wanting.

Tragically ridiculous ?? Yes. Theory vs Reality based on the present interpretation of the Charter by Criminal Court Judges.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

Seeing reports on twitter that this poor little girl was found dead a short while ago.
Please remind me again why we don't have the death penalty.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:Seeing reports on twitter that this poor little girl was found dead a short while ago.

so we dont kill innocent folks .
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:Seeing reports on twitter that this poor little girl was found dead a short while ago.

Yes, why. WHY oh WHY!!! I long crossed the liberal death penalty bridge to the Texan side. Time to re-instate it here.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/marsman-amber-alert-1.3678558
Rest in peace little one.

*bleep*... *bleep*...*bleep*...

It's obvious now why we should...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

RIP baby girl.
I'm so sorry your precious little life ended so tragically :cry:
rookie314
Übergod

Post by rookie314 »

Commited by another useless piece of garbage that shouldn't be on the streets.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:
Yes, why. WHY oh WHY!!! I long crossed the liberal death penalty bridge to the Texan side. Time to re-instate it here.

Just drop this guy inside an ISIS strong-hold and let those deviant medieval :cuss: do their dirty work on this guy. Death penalty? No. We just provide free one-way trips to sunny climates. Because we're such nice people here.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

rookie314 wrote:Commited by another useless piece of garbage that shouldn't be on the streets.

Right, but he was, and he had a long history of criminal activity, a huge rap sheet. So why are these people released back into society again and again? To reoffend against innocent people? California has it right with the Three Strikes Law. Texas has it right with the death penalty.

Nope, Canada needed this guy to offend one more time, two murders in cold blood and he'll still have a faint hope clause.

Return to “Canada”