Vanished children of Calgary

pepsilover
Übergod

Re: Vanished children of Calgary

Post by pepsilover »

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/ten ... =452&y=234Image

THERE'S THE PERP! Scary face for that little girl to have been looking at...........
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

pepsilover wrote:
There is definitely a link to the father, I've said that too from the get-go, but remains to be seen what that connection is.

I am of that believe also. I listened to him being interviewed on global last night before his daughter was found. He said he didn't recognize the car or the video of who the suspect was. He sounded like he was full of :cuss: in responding to all media questions.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:I am of that believe also. I listened to him being interviewed on global last night before his daughter was found. He said he didn't recognize the car or the video of who the suspect was. He sounded like he was full of :cuss: in responding to all media questions.
The fellow they have in custody knew the whole family. Infact the father and him are both from Nova Scotia. I just watched that clip. http://globalnews.ca/video/2825533/tali ... lobal-news Of interest to me though was the fact that the mother and father were just in court last Thursday on a child support issue. wonder what the outcome of the court hearing was
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

As a matter of fact latest reports now say they're both members of the same gang from out of Nova Scotia.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

I'm sure there are others out there that feel the same way I do about this horrid event and get a sick punch to their guts every time we are reminded of what has and is going down. Some might even actively avoid reading any further because it is so upsetting to them.

That is a small reminder of what the family members are going through and that they can't NOT deal with it or turn the page or click off the computer.

So very, very sad.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Its instances like this that help me to understand why there are occasions of police 'taking justice into their own hands'.

Frankly, I would be hard pressed not to get a little physical myself - especially if the suspect was not 'cooperating'.

Many, many years ago when I was involved in the Ministry I was on the scene to help with the removal of some children from an abusive location (I would never call that place a home). Law enforcement were incredibly professional and far, far better persons than I could ever hope to be. I never went to an apprehension again - never developed the guts for it.
Even now, after years of seeing 'life', I doubt I would be able to contain myself anywhere near to the level that I have seen officers and first responders do.

When I asked one of the officers all those years ago how he did it ...his reply was,
"Its part of the job. Ya never get used to it...you just deal with it".

I've always wondered how?
How can those professionals witness and be part of the ugly in life and still be compassionate and forgiving people?
Seems incredibly heroic to me!
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby vinnied » Today, 3:20 am

As a matter of fact latest reports now say they're both members of the same gang from out of Nova Scotia.

Same Gang ?? Criminal Gang ?? Do you know which one it was ??
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Donald G wrote:Same Gang ?? Criminal Gang ?? Do you know which one it was ??

"Gang connections

Police have not given a possible motive for the killings of the mother and daughter. However, police were chasing the connections to North Preston's Finest very early on in the investigation because the gang specializes in prostitution and human trafficking.

Taliyah's father, Colin Marsman, is originally from Nova Scotia and police say he, Sara Baillie and their daughter were all acquainted with Downey. Police say Marsman shares the gang connection with Downey, and Baillie's most recent boyfriend."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Preston%27s_Finest
Last edited by ferri on Jul 16th, 2016, 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: entire post bolded
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

No matter what or how bad you are why why ???? would any human being no matter what kill a little innocent 5 year old child?
I just can not comprehend what is in the mind of this animal doing such and a very true reason we need the death penalty in Canada
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Maybe she witnessed or heard her mother being murdered?

At issue is that a human being would NOT do that...a twisted murderous animal would though.

I agree that in cases as this appears to be the death penalty would be just.
- Unknown
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby vinnied » Yesterday, 11:35 am

"Gang connections

Police have not given a possible motive for the killings of the mother and daughter. However, police were chasing the connections to North Preston's Finest very early on in the investigation because the gang specializes in prostitution and human trafficking.

Taliyah's father, Colin Marsman, is originally from Nova Scotia and police say he, Sara Baillie and their daughter were all acquainted with Downey. Police say Marsman shares the gang connection with Downey, and Baillie's most recent boyfriend."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Preston%27s_Finest

The following small quote from the article posted by Vinnied paints a sick picture of the possibilities.

The girls are also pressured into prostitution by way of violence, intimidation, or threats.[3] For example, the man might threaten to kill the girl's parents.[3]

It is a police encountered sadistic side of life in Canada that I do not think most Canadians believe exists. When the law says that the rehabilitation of such people MUST take precedence over all other considerations it makes me realize how some of our laws lack reality. Hollow theory takes precedence over reality.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

This horrid tragedy could have been avoided - a loving mother and her darling daughter might still be alive...

there is truly something wrong with our criminal system...

From CBC news...
Edward Downey a career criminal who was violent against women, parole documents show

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/edward-downey-taliyah-marsman-sara-baillie-murder-parole-documents-1.3684634
- Unknown
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby Barney Google » Yesterday, 8:31 pm

there is truly something wrong with our criminal system...

From CBC news...
Edward Downey a career criminal who was violent against women, parole documents show

The sooner that the left wing judges are turfed from the bench the sooner society can begin to fee safe. PM J Trudeau is just as soft on crime and supportive of criminals as his father was.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Not about Calgary - but a better thread for this i don't see.

Quick-thinking US flight attendant rescues victim of child trafficking
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/02/0 ... rafficking

Shelia Fedrick.jpg

A quick-thinking flight attendant in the US has rescued a victim of child trafficking she identified on a flight from Seattle to San Francisco.

Alaska Airlines flight attendant Shelia Fedrick, 49, felt something wasn't right when she saw a teenage girl with greasy blonde hair sitting by the window.

She "looked like she had been through pure hell," Ms Fedrick told NBC News.

Ms Fedrick guessed the girl was about 14 or 15 years old and her suspicions worsened when she noticed the girl was travelling with a well-dressed older man. Attempts to engage the man in conversation were met with defensiveness, so the flight attendant took matters into her own hands.

Speaking under her breath, Fedrick instructed the girl to visit one of the plane's toilets, where she left a note for her on the mirror. The girl left a message in the same place confirming that she needed help.

Fedrick informed the pilot, who alerted police. Officers were waiting at the terminal when the plane arrived in San Francisco and it was subsequently discovered that the girl was the victim of human trafficking.

Fedrick said: “I’ve been a flight attendant for 10 years and it’s like I am going all the way back to when I was in training.

"And I was like, I could have seen these young girls and young boys and didn’t even know. If you see something, say something.”

Fedrick is still in touch with the girl, who is now attending college: "I put my phone number on the note that I left for her and I guess she memorised it, so a few weeks later, she called me," she said.

In 2016, 2,000 people were arrested for human trafficking by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, with 400 victims freed.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Queen K wrote:Here is the latest disappeared child in Calgary. A true mystery and very deeply disturbing.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/fa ... li=AAggNb9

What I want to know, is this in or near the same neighbourhood where one other child disappeared with his grandparents?

Wasn't that a few years ago now and still unsolved? Is there a link?

Was Nathan ever found? The RCMP think he may be dead, but is that true? And it seems the kidnapper is willing to kill the adults to get the kids.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... ikely-dead

Both Nathan and Taliyah are five. Is there a link?

Of course there is a trial now for the man indicted for Nathan's murder, as well as his grand parents. The testimony is horrific and detailed.

Please what is this guys lawyer going to say? Those are other bodies?

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#188103

That Canada needs a death penalty can not be overstated.

Rest in Peace Nathan. At least your mystery is now solved.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Canada”