Animal cruelty

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Animal cruelty

Post by maryjane48 »

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/11091344

this one the most embarrasing things about canada . how we punish sadists abusing animals with slaps on wrist . we will throw people in jail for drugs but when it comes to this canada is weak .
Rosemary1
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Animal cruelty

Post by Rosemary1 »

yes you are right. I would also say same thing about pedophiles who prey on children and child abusers.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Rosemary1 wrote:yes you are right. I would also say same thing about pedophiles who prey on children and child abusers.

yes exactly
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I remember stories online about Sochi killing off dogs before the olympics. I would make the sad but true joke that in Canada we wait until after the olympics to kill the dogs.

I thought that event was supposed to have resulted in stricter animal cruelty laws and harsher punishments?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Currently this is alleged and needs to be verified, but sadly in all walks of life, there are going to be the crap people. Should this all turn out as true conditions, I hope the fine the ever living crap out of them.

Animals feed people, this is a fact and not going to change, but the job of the farmer is to not be a pile of crap.

Return to “Canada”