Green Party admits engaging in voter suppression

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Green Party admits engaging in voter suppression

Post by Gone_Fishin »

July 26, 2016

Green Party ADMITS engaging in voter suppression (but election laws only apply to Conservatives)

You’ve seen the scenario before if a Conservative is in violation of the Elections Act. Somehow information is leaked to the media but if you’re a Liberal, NDP’er or a Green Party candidate, Elections Canada will quietly work with you, give you a pass and say, go and sin no more.

More at http://www.therebel.media/green_party_a ... servatives
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Green Party admits engaging in voter suppression

Post by Rwede »

*removed*

In case people forgot, Justin Trudeau illegally took union donations for his campaign. Once he was caught, he said, "Ooops, sorry 'bout that." And apparently, that was enough to keep the partisan Elections Canada bureaucrats from doing anything about it.
Last edited by ferri on Jul 27th, 2016, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

If Elections Canada is partisan, we are in trouble. I doubt that it is in fact. The link provided in the first post here screams headlines but nothing cogent. Got a better link to this story?
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

occasional thoughts wrote:If Elections Canada is partisan, we are in trouble. I doubt that it is in fact. The link provided in the first post here screams headlines but nothing cogent. Got a better link to this story?

Better? You mean like CBC? Is that better enough for the far left?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/electio ... -1.3695519

Now, will you personally admonish the Green Party, or will you continue to blindly defend the far left?

You know, when you guys (meaning far left radical Casta-zealots) post something I'm suspicious of, I check it out myself. You know, apply myself for 5 seconds on Google. Is that too much to ask of you?
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

Dear Rwede, I liked you better when you were commenting on monarch butterflies.

Seems like the Green party is as prone to corrupt electoral politics as the rest of them. What was I supposed to say to please you: not good of them!!! Was I supposed to sanction them? I abhor any distortion of a fair electoral process by any and every party and player, right, left, centre, and anyone else those three words don't include.

You've really got to be more measured with your words. Far left? I describe myself as centre-left; the far left if there is one left in Canada is a long way from me. My role on the forums? Just ask flaming fingers over the several threads I've gone up against her on of late.

BTW, thank you for the CBC link.

Return to “Canada”