Trudeau ponders risking soldiers' lives to gain UN seat

logicalview
Guru

Re: Trudeau ponders risking soldiers' lives to gain UN seat

Post by logicalview »

K_teela wrote:Some days you are fear mongering, calling Trudeau a terrorist sympathizer and not sending enough troops to go kill all of the evil Muslims.

Other days you you complain about soldiers lives being risked.

What exactly do you want anyways? The Conservatives have been having a real identity crisis lately.

wow - that is pretty brutal. The hatred being exhibited by the Trudeau fanbois has really been amping up lately. This post however takes the cake. My goodness.
Not afraid to say "It".
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

Rwede wrote:Wow, the hypocrisy of the Justin Liberals knows no bounds!

September 09, 2016

Trudeau now okay with sending troops overseas without a vote in Parliament. What changed?

Justin Trudeau used to think it was very important for Parliamentarians to have a say before sending our troops overseas but now he’s committing troops to U.N. Peacekeeping without a vote. Why does he think that’s okay?

http://www.therebel.media/trudeau_now_o ... at_changed

what is this garbage and the rhetoric that goes with it? why should the liberals consult about every decision? would right wing fanboys prefer that justin prorogue and omnibus decisions like the last administration? i dont remember consultation on c51. or many of the other pet bills. i dont remember consultation on the EU trade deal. i dont remember consultation on the TPP. i dont remember consultation on being in syria. i dont remember consultation when harper made deals and supported israel. the hypocrisy knows no bounds.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

If you care about what happens in Europe then you have to care about what happens in sub Saharan Africa. IF those countries want our help through the UN, is it a good thing that we render it?

If you can put partisanship and rhetoric aside, that is the real question to answer.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.

Return to “Canada”