Charged for threatening our PM

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Charged for threatening our PM

Post by maryjane48 »

YORKTON, Sask. — A Saskatchewan man has been charged with uttering threats against Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Christopher Hayes appeared briefly in a Yorkton courtroom.

RCMP say the 41-year-old allegedly made threats against Trudeau on social media.

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/11333314
Veovis
Guru

Re: Charged for threatening our PM

Post by Veovis »

Until we see what was said it's a nothing story really. Either he said "Wish I could kick the PM's *bleep*" vs "I'd shoot that idiot if I got the chance"

Depending on what was said action should be taken, until that is known it's all speculation. IF someone was dumb enough to make a clear threat on Facebook, well enjoy what's coming because that's plain stupid, if they are making a mountain out of a mole hill I assume you will start calling him Fuhrer like you did with Harper.

Until anything is really known no one can really make a good opinion of what happened.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Would the police charge someone for saying id spit on his burger or id like to pop a ballon near him ? I dont think so
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Another crank from the prairies. Was he also calling for a kudetah?
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Probably just one of the THIRTY ONE THOUSAND that lost their good paying full time jobs last month ..

I'd be a bit *bleep* too , but I doubt the threat equates to anything but a primary school yard taunt at recess.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see , but I bet we have another "home grown terrorist" if the RCMP can spin it right THIS TIME.
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

MAPearce wrote:Probably just one of the THIRTY ONE THOUSAND that lost their good paying full time jobs last month ..

I'd be a bit *bleep* too , but I doubt the threat equates to anything but a primary school yard taunt at recess.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see , but I bet we have another "home grown terrorist" if the RCMP can spin it right THIS TIME.

Canadian police don't arrest people for "primary school yard taunts."
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

bob vernon wrote:Another crank from the prairies. Was he also calling for a kudetah?

I believe that you mean "coup d'etat"?
Not afraid to say "It".
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

FreeRights wrote:Canadian police don't arrest people for "primary school yard taunts."

They might if the PM Office asked them to.

Maybe the guy threatened to muss JT's hair.

JT could just go 'Chretien' on the perp - he is a boxing star after all.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

MAPearce wrote:Probably just one of the THIRTY ONE THOUSAND that lost their good paying full time jobs last month.

I was laid off from 4 different jobs during the last decade. I guess these were all Harper's fault!
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

It's been a few days now.... wonder what the threat actually was?

I'm sure if it were that bad, it'd be all over the news by now.
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

People shouldn't threaten others including our Prime Minister.
I hope at the very least this dumb *bleep* gets the crap scared outta him.

Return to “Canada”