Shot looking for help in Sask

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Shot looking for help in Sask

Post by dontrump »

Area farmer wrote:
... I talked to Stanley's neighbor about what really happened. He told me that a car drove into Stanley's yard. His wife was cutting grass on the lawn mower. Two women got out of the car and starting assaulting his wife. He saw it grabbed a gun and fired a shot off in the air and told everyone to leave his yard. The three men in the viehicle proceeded to try run him over with their car. That's when he fired at the car...

if this is fact then I read the wrong story way back when this first took place and I stand corrected
and still don't and never believed it a was a racial thing ever at all
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

="kgcayenne"]="dontrump"]...My point was not that one should not defend ones property and family but one also has to have the wherewithal to understand the difference between imminent danger and 5 drunk unarmed kids with a flat tire
uhhh.... I don't think you read this part of Area farmer's post:

="Area farmer"]... I talked to Stanley's neighbor about what really happened. He told me that a car drove into Stanley's yard. His wife was cutting grass on the lawn mower. Two women got out of the car and starting assaulting his wife. He saw it grabbed a gun and fired a shot off in the air and told everyone to leave his yard. The three men in the viehicle proceeded to try run him over with their car. That's when he fired at the car
So, what was he supposed to do, just watch his wife be beaten? Should he have let them drive over him?

Area Farmer and his neighbours should have surveillance cameras to protect themselves against this sort of thing. If the man had a video recording of what went down, there is a chance we'd not be having this discussion

here is what the original Nation post story declares;
Twenty-two-year-old Colten Boushie was killed on the afternoon of Aug. 9 after a group of young natives returning home from a swim outing pulled their car into the driveway of a farm near Biggar and were confronted by the owner. Gerald Stanley, 54, is in custody charged with second-degree murder.
Boushie’s friends say they were seeking help with a flat tire when Stanley “came out of nowhere” and smashed their front window. The initial press release from the RCMP’s Major Crime Unit mentions “a verbal exchange … in an attempt to get the vehicle to leave the yard.” Eric Meechance, who was in the car, told Saskatoon’s CKOM that the driver tried to back out and collided with another vehicle. Meechance says he and the driver were already fleeing on foot when Stanley fired several shots. Boushie was apparently killed while still in the vehicle.

this is miles and miles apart from what area farmer claims is fact?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Leifer wrote:Gotta love some of his FB posts.

To paraphrase:
"F#@% the police, F#@% the town, F#@% this country, and I am going to rob and steal just for the fun of it".
Oh and also:
"I ain't got yor money until Welly shows up".

Young man's FB bravado?

I am inclined to believe the Farming couple before this man. I suspect this whole "we were just looking for help when this horrid white devil shot at us for no reason what so ever" was fabricated so the race card could be pulled.
I could be wrong.....but I have a feeling I am not.

if the goof is going to say stuff like that on facebook you have to believe the farm couple, good chance the guy on facebook has done jail time before, I expect nothing less from these goofs
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Area farmer

Post by Area farmer »

When the car door was opened and Colten's body fell out of the car so did a loaded .22 with a broken stock. The other half of the gun was found in the neighbors yard by their locked truck. The gun had been broken trying to pry the door open. I wonder if they came to that farm first for "help" as well.

Return to “Canada”