Most successful Census in Canadian History

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Most successful Census in Canadian History

Post by The Green Barbarian »

JLives wrote: The information provided can more accurately help the government facilitate the growing of business. .

The best way for government to facilitate the growing of a business is to just stay the hell out of the way and let business do what it is supposed to do, without needless bureaucratic BS. Put that on your census form Justin.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

In all my years running operations, I never found that government-related activities were onerous.

Fine, you want government to get out of the way? Stop using government roads, bridges, government supplied health care, government supplied worker compensation insurance, electricity, sewers, water supply, etc. etc. etc. Take your business "off the government grid", you won't have any business income tax to pay because you won't have a business!
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

hobbyguy wrote:In all my years running operations, I never found that government-related activities were onerous.
!

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Sep 2nd, 2016, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: The personal attacks and insults stop NOW!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

hobbyguy wrote:In all my years running operations, I never found that government-related activities were onerous.

Tell us more about the Stats Can surveys you filled out, and how much time it took you to do them. Quantify the cost to your employer of your time, and the return he received for that work. Tell us about their relevance to the business you worked for and how your company used the information to enhance profitability and provide employment opportunities. I'm all ears.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

That's an irrelevant question, as without those services from the government, which through StatsCan are needs assessed by all levels of government, there would be no business.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.

Return to “Canada”