Trudeau - Fashionista

Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Trudeau - Fashionista

Post by Barney Google »

Trudeau a leader in style

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's apparel has garnered more international recognition by being featured on Vanity Fair's international best dressed list.

The American culture and fashion magazine puts Trudeau in a list of best dressed men that includes U.S. vice-president Joe Biden, Prince Harry, Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark and NFL star Victor Cruz.

A photo spread on Vanity Fair's website shows a number of images of Trudeau wearing a business suit strolling down a street and others showing him working a crowd dressed in a casual shirt and white pants and wearing a blazer and jeans.

There is also an image of Trudeau in a gym wearing track pants and boxing gloves. ...

http://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/175 ... r-in-style

Guess we owe SGT our gratitude for saving us from the capes...lol
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Re: Trudeau - Fashionista

Post by Barney Google »

Justin Trudeau, style icon? Vanity Fair adds PM to International Best-Dressed List

'I used to wear capes … they disappeared around the time my wife, Sophie, came into my life'

trudeau-sunrise-20160621.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/trudeau-bes ... -1.3753237
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

That's too bad. If anyone could bring capes back into style it would be him.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

This is awesome. He and Sophie are both extremely well dressed people.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Yes they are very well dressed.

I only wish the media would recognize that Canadians want Canada's dignitaries to be known as

more than clothes horses and publicity hounds.
- Unknown

Return to “Canada”