Board Meister

Canadian Banks closing accounts on Marijuana industry

Post by Nasturtium »

We leak as rivers
LiamHaddock
Übergod

Re: Canadian Banks closing accounts on Marijuana industry

Post by LiamHaddock »

Not surprising or really news at all this has been an issue for a while. Most are forced to deal strictly in large amounts of cash, meaning dispensaries often have lots of cash and marijuana on hand and then we wonder why dispensaries are getting robbed...
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

their loss. if they deal with alcohol then they are hypocrites and will be exposed as such .
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

maryjane48 wrote:their loss. if they deal with alcohol then they are hypocrites and will be exposed as such .

Such silliness, or as things are do you think they should run cocaine cash, meth cash, or any other drug cash.

Now when pot is legal and proper controls are put in place things will certainly adjust, the catch MJ is because you see (and likely so ) that things in regards to weed are going to change, then the rules now and then no longer apply, the catch is, until things change they haven't yet changed.

Until things change the rude judgement needs some realistic understanding before the over the top attitudes chance the middle ground politicians away from the legalization due to extreme comments.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

They'll change their tune as soon as it's all legal. They'll be sending reps around to Weed Headquarters pleading for business.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I guess if the other 3 big banks will deal with the industry it wont be long before they are the biggest banks. With the largest cash deposits anyways.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Wonder if this could be from some kind of pressure from US? Maybe far fetched but with all the border questioning story, who knows they've always influenced Canada probably in more ways than we know

Return to “Canada”