Will Harper Spill Canadian Secrets To Help Corporate Clients

sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Will Harper Spill Canadian Secrets To Help Corporate Clients

Post by sooperphreek »

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/nick-fillmore/stephen-harper-dentons_b_12035064.html?ncid=fcbklnkcahpmg00000001

Former Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper apparently isn't satisfied with having destroyed a lot of wonderful and important things in Canada. Now he has signed on with Dentons, the world's largest elite law firm, to spread his dark viewpoints around the globe.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Will Harper Spill Canadian Secrets To Help Corporate Cli

Post by ferri »

i've cleaned this up already. either discuss the topic or move on to something else. thanks.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Former Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper apparently isn't satisfied with having destroyed a lot of wonderful and important things in Canada. Now he has signed on with Dentons, the world's largest elite law firm, to spread his dark viewpoints around the globe.

Sounds almost like the beginnings of some conspiracy theory - although Mr. Harper was never known for his integrity.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

what wonderfull things did mr. harper destroy. when you make a statement please back it up with some facts.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Once a politician always a politician, so if it benefits himself or his buddies of course he will spill anything.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

alfred2 wrote:what wonderfull things did mr. harper destroy. when you make a statement please back it up with some facts.

even if i did you wouldnt believe them anyways.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

What Canadian secrets?

The secrets to making good poutine or beavertails?

The secrets on what it takes to survive a Winter in Nunavut or Toronto?

The secrets to why so many Canadians are about the funniest and most entertaining people in the World?

The secrets on how, despite our current and former boobs for political leaders, Canada is and always will

be one of the Worlds most respected Nation's?

The secrets on how Timmy s make its coffee and donuts so addictive half of our populace can't go a

day without a 'fix'?

The secrets on Oogopogo or Canada s Big Foot population?

The secrets to how Steve keeps his hair in place no matter the weather?

The secrets on how JT got elected?

Yep, Canada s got a lot of secrets :up: and like ALL politicians...Stevie will do whatever he can to better himself.

I'm sure he won't completely sell Canada out...lol...he is one of us!! :biggrin:
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Will harper sell out canada ?

Post by maryjane48 »

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/12035064

good read if you oppose evil
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

"...It's no surprise that Harper will pick up fat paycheques from Dentons. The firm likes buying former politicians. Former Liberal PM Jean Chretien and former Manitoba Premier Gary Doer are also on the Dentons payroll, as is former Harper Cabinet Minister James Moore. Last year, Dentons snapped up controversial former U.S. politician Newt Gingrich...."

So the 'company' he is following the path of are all Evil Bad Guys?

I still don't see what 'Canadian Secrets' he's gonna spill.

I don't know of anyone who has a job and then leaves with the hope of pursuing something else that would be

expected to not use any of the things they have learned and or gained from their former job to their new one.

I'm not going to pass judgement on ANYONE until they prove otherwise.

Did Chretien 'sell Canada out'?

If Stevie starts proving that he's a bad boy and out to hurt Canada's best interests then I'll gather up my pitchfork.

Until then...good luck to him and all the others before him who have gone on to have careers after being Canada's PM

and or held other political positions for Canada.
Last edited by Barney Google on Sep 18th, 2016, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

Come on sooperphrek spill what Mr. Harper will wreck canada and what wonderful things he did to hurt canada during his leadership. It is well and good to make a statement without any links.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

alfred2 wrote:Come on sooperphrek spill what Mr. Harper will wreck canada and what wonderful things he did to hurt canada during his leadership. It is well and good to make a statement without any links.

see above. there are a lot of links. you just have to look.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

alfred2 wrote:Come on sooperphrek spill what Mr. Harper will wreck canada and what wonderful things he did to hurt canada during his leadership. It is well and good to make a statement without any links.

how about you spill what he did that was good ? shall i list some for you ? shuttimg down vet offices ,tryi g to fearmonger ,wasted millions trying to entrap 2 meth heads ,brought in minimum sentances for more than 6 pot plants and still the cpc dnt get it ,they still screaming jail them lol . list goes on and on . plus he had acces to all minds of state secrets or loopholes .
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

very little that was good you listed other then the vet offices.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

If the second worst prime minister did not spill his guts what makes you think Mr. harper will.Just to set you strsaight it is jean cr. next to pet and then mulroney.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

alfred2 wrote:If the second worst prime minister did not spill his guts what makes you think Mr. harper will.Just to set you strsaight it is jean cr. next to pet and then mulroney.

lol whats your point ?

Return to “Canada”