JT's 1st Months Were Least Productive in Decades

Veovis
Guru

Re: JT's 1st Months Were Least Productive in Decades

Post by Veovis »

sooperphreek wrote:i didnt screw the government. the loans were issued by banks whom i had no problem screwing. who then in turn screwed the government. because only banks and corporations feel entitled to guarantees and communist principles.

Now personally I was raised to be responsible and take care of my debts, sure some may call me a "righty" for that type of behavior but this leftist view of "crime doesn't matter if the people I commit the crime against aren't liked by me personally"

So I would like Sooper to explain the scale and at what income levels what crimes are OK, such as financial fraud. That has been clearly stated as one of those victim less crimes (which isn't a true thing). So where are the scales.

Macs makes too much so you lift candy bars?

Guy down the street make s20 million a year, so you can at least take his car right?

What about Bill gates? The man makes billions, can you murder family members at that income level. Just curious where your sliding scale of "they have more than me so crimes don't count" works.

Your morality based on other worth is quite the interesting concept
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

sooperphreek wrote:i didnt screw the government. the loans were issued by banks whom i had no problem screwing. who then in turn screwed the government. because only banks and corporations feel entitled to guarantees and communist principles.

So what you're telling us is that theft and fraud are okay? Seriously?

What about the people who had to pay what you didn't pay? You do realize that the bank had to charge someone else more to offset your theft, don't you?
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

lol
if this was indeed "fraud" punishable by death as you try to make it out to be. the banks had my address and they could have had me flogged and thrown in jail. i recall someone who lamented that they hated trudeau sr because they had family friends that walked away from their obligations as well. it happens alot. bankruptcies are on the rise. it is so common that you can even rebuild your credit the day that you sign the papers. so alas i dont have 1 miniscule iotas of regret or qualms walking away from debt. target canada declared bankruptcy as a formality even though they were not necessarily losing money.....they just were not making the shareholder projections that they thought.i love right wingers. they pick and choose their mock horror and morality at will. [icon_lol2.gif]
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Of course not fraud, it was an actually loop hole that let you out of being an adult for adult responsibilities, the fact you are so proud of it is the bad indication. Nothing learned, nothing improved, just things taken. I met many like this when I was in College, loved when I saw the rules change, this was actually the plan for some, run up loans call bankruptcy. Some had been at it 7 years with not 1 degree yet....chased a lot of girls 9 years younger than them on government dimes though.

It's simply not a character trait I find much to respect about and the PM having the same feelings towards his staff, and buddies in regards to "take what isn't nailed down as long as you can argue it wasn't quite against the rules", doesn't mean they are good government or good people.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

:130: :admin: :raspberry: :spitcoffee: :popcorn: :birthday2:
i like loopholes. and the funny thing is they are there because business made sure that they were there for them. but now we all get to use them. only.....when the little people use them they must feel shame and go to the corner. BAD!!! but when a business shafts sub contractors or suppliers its more like *bleep* happens. funny how that works. oh and i especially love the one where employers are so convicted to meet their sacred obligations to employees when they get behind the 8 ball. they pay their employees every last penny. or is it.....that they get a bye because they tried to play with the big boys and bit off more than they can chew. but they are one of the "entrepreneurs" brotherhood so they can do that. but if you are a union boy you are the bane of the earth!!
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

sooperphreek wrote: but they are one of the "entrepreneurs" brotherhood so they can do that. but if you are a union boy you are the bane of the earth!!

Funny but I can't think of a single union boy that doesn't sign the back of a paycheck instead of the front. If it were not for entrepreneurs or the Gov't, who would you be working for?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

i miss the good old days. when you could work in a union billing out to the government. and you had seniority over that bitter guy who gritted his teeth and hated paying his brotherhood dues because he thought he was better than you.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

sooperphreek wrote:i miss the good old days. when you could work in a union billing out to the government. and you had seniority over that bitter guy who gritted his teeth and hated paying his brotherhood dues because he thought he was better than you.

Ya sad to know those good ole days of doing nothing and getting paid went away. IF only welfare paid union rates you's be delighted.

And the funny thing is, you like loopholes, well not for corporations (though those are about 99% fictional) but you do love running away from being a responsible bill paying adult. fact you pretty much bragged about it, and you know what, it was in the rules, and you got it in before those rules changed.

Had you done it and been a better person maybe some life lesson was learned but the take and demand more is a clear declaration of character, and you know what, be happy with that if you like, I've met many like you and I will meet many more, I just don't waste time on them as the entitled victim act gets old really really fast.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

ouch.....attacking my character. that hurts.....
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

No attack on you character, just exposure.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

sooperphreek wrote:i miss the good old days. when you could work in a union billing out to the government. and you had seniority over that bitter guy who gritted his teeth and hated paying his brotherhood dues because he thought he was better than you.

Oh ya, the good old days. Reality check for ya.....only skilled labour makes the big bucks now, not broom pushers. You could always try being a supplier to the US military though.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Return to “Canada”