P.E.I./Nova Scotia Bomb Threats?!?!

Barney Google
Lord of the Board

P.E.I./Nova Scotia Bomb Threats?!?!

Post by Barney Google »

Evacuations at colleges...what the heckus is going!?!?
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: P.E.I./Nova Scotia Bomb Threats?!?!

Post by rustled »

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

in all likelihood a hoax but they have to be sure

the same thing was happening to WestJet for a while, fake bomb calls. gets pricey and inconvenience but will probably happen more and more

I miss the good ol days when a prank was as simple as calling someone and asking if their fridge was running
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

RCMP say nothing suspicious found and no suspects identified...

"...Staff Sgt. Kevin Baillie told a news conference the threat didn't specify any particular schools.

Baillie said no suspects linked to the threat have been identified.

Schools are still being asked to check schools for anything suspicious.

"If nothing is found, then I'll be satisfied that the actual threat was a hoax," he said.

"Our message to parents is to stay calm. As far as I know there's been no injuries, there's been no threat found," said Baillie.

..."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-ed ... -1.3772113

Bomb threats lead to evacuations at college campuses, Cape Breton University also evacuated

"...All schools in P.E.I. are under an evacuation order due to a potential threat, say RCMP, though it's not clear whether

that's related to threats received in Nova Scotia.

The threats made in P.E.I. were sent by fax, RCMP confirmed during a news conference on Wednesday.

The principal of NSCC's IT campus in Halifax said the Nova Scotia threats were also received via fax...."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scot ... -1.3771965

I'm hoping GMan, is correct and it's a hoax.

Nova Scotia and P.E.I. - A "Ferris Buller Day Off"...
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown

Return to “Canada”