Canadians won't go alone

Deean
Fledgling

Canadians won't go alone

Post by Deean »

http://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/179 ... t-go-alone

I don't know if I posted this correctly, but I think this is the most dangerous thing our government has done.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Canadians won't go alone

Post by Queen K »

Dangerous for Putin you mean. As in, he clutches his heart falling to the ground laughing.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Divor
Fledgling

Post by Divor »

If you read up on the news from other parts of the world I think its going to be bigger than most people think.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Remember when Trudeau promised to tell off Putin if elected? Must have been wearing his big boy britches that day.

http://globalnews.ca/video/2273429/trudeau-calls-putin-bully-who-is-dangerous-irresponsible-provocative
Last edited by TreeGuy on Oct 29th, 2016, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

So Mr. Pretty Hair is just playing a card from the deck and once the election is over Hillary gets to play the Trump card now that Putin is all softened up.

Got it.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

these troops and these actions are pointless. russia and putin have said they wont attack europe. the buildup out the western front is safe. putin made clear ukraine and georgia are entirely different animals. and in syria they are protecting their foreign interests and an ally. it illustrates how much of a puppet the nato allies are to the US and their whims.

Return to “Canada”