Rachel Notley Troubled By Abuse Allegations In Alberta

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Rachel Notley Troubled By Abuse Allegations In Alberta

Post by maryjane48 »

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/12890666

wow just when you thought the pc in alberta couldnt become more ignorant we get presented with this
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Rachel Notley Troubled By Abuse Allegations In Alberta

Post by maryjane48 »

pretty quiet in this notley thread . no pc supporters want take a crack at disagreeing with notley on this story
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

I read the link from the huff and puff compost.
All Notely has is allegations.
Sandra Janzen is a an orange PC whiner like Allison Redford, she might as well join the NDP in that neither of them hardly represent or have any conservative values at all.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol yea but thats not the issue . the issue is her allegations on why she quit .
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

maryjane48 wrote:lol yea but thats not the issue . the issue is her allegations on why she quit .

Until you have actual proof . . . just an allegation.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

thats all i said was allegation , and if it is true then what?
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

maryjane48 wrote:thats all i said was allegation , and if it is true then what?

I won't speculate on what-ifs.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Jansen, in her letter, stated the harassment she received from opposition supporters in the hallway at last weekend's policy convention was "the final straw'' in an ongoing social media smear and insult campaign attacking her progressive views.
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

maryjane48 wrote:Jansen, in her letter, stated the harassment she received from opposition supporters in the hallway at last weekend's policy convention was "the final straw'' in an ongoing social media smear and insult campaign attacking her progressive views.

If she's unduly harassed for any reason, it's wrong -- there . . . broke my what-if rule.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Yet we have seen endless examples of people claiming they were wronged when they didn't get there way in the past so as it stands it is Notely grandstanding to try to take some attention away from her poor performance.

Allegations that the OP cooks and eats missing puppies would be just as valid.

Until some sort of actual facts are presented it wasn't even a news story of any kind just a noise story for attention and misdirection.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

well if you think harrasment of women is all fantasy then i suggest you google what the rcmp and our army have finaly admited . i seem to remember you sayi g that was all lies to
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

maryjane48 wrote:well if you think harrasment of women is all fantasy then i suggest you google what the rcmp and our army have finaly admited . i seem to remember you sayi g that was all lies to

NO I think fantasy is fantasy. If there is merit to this it should be looked at, if it just a sore loser than she should be fined heavily for the poor behavior.

Currently Notley is using nothing but speculation and sexism to try to make people look at something other than the brutal job she has done. A proper leader of a government would investigate first and make wild speculation later, but it is NDP and never are facts part of actions.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i agree false allgations should be punishhed harshly . but were not there yet .. the rcmp case showed that accusing the accuser is never the right path . several posters on here said them female members were full of it . we know know they were telling the truth . just saying . and for me this isnt a party issue .

it is a women being objectified because they are females issue . if it was lisa rait would you so easily demonize her to ?
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

maryjane48 wrote:i agree false allgations should be punishhed harshly . but were not there yet .. the rcmp case showed that accusing the accuser is never the right path . several posters on here said them female members were full of it . we know know they were telling the truth . just saying . and for me this isnt a party issue .

it is a women being objectified because they are females issue . if it was lisa rait would you so easily demonize her to ?

Considering I haven't demonized anyone yet you are quick to use lingo like that shows the issue with these types of "jump the gun reporting" or "statements by premier before any facts yet known" when I am simply stating that there is nothing to go on yet and therefore a Premier should have acted accordingly.

When there is facts, then appropriate actions should be taken.

The fact you feel that asking for facts to be looked in to is "demonizing" is yet another example of attacking people without grounds, yet it is the endless go to move on something that is currently hearsay at best.
Rosemary1
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rosemary1 »

no one should jump the gun, assume anything nor label either accusers or accused as truthful or untruthful in such cases until all the information is known and confirmed.

Sounds like Notely jumped the gun.

Return to “Canada”