Lietch doesnt mind racists support

jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Lietch doesnt mind racists support

Post by jimmy4321 »

It is ONLY about winning.
Lietch is just throwing mud against the wall with hopes something will stick.
Just trying to define herself, driven by votes not some personal drive on any given issue.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:exactly and for people to come on this thread and say oh she would never take their support is a liar .

and as Glacier so rightly points out, for people to say oh Justin Trudeau would never take their support is a liar too.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bob vernon wrote:
The victim card is very powerful. And nobody plays it harder than a conservative who is usually a bully. It broadens their appeal far more than any other kind of politician.

As far as I know, Leitch hasn't actually played any victim card at all, so your assessment is just silly. Especially when you invoke the "bully" word as well. I am surprised you didn't also invoke the 2016 PC over-used word of the year, "safe", as well. All that I did was point out how Donald Trump was attacked for making fun of a person with a disability (and rightly so) and yet, here's a blatant example of a bunch of loser leftists on a taxpayer-funded TV network making fun of a person's speech impediment, and it's totally ok. And that's just not right.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”