Lietch doesnt mind racists support

Post by maryjane48 »

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/12974008

of course not since shes of same mind . what a idiot lol
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Lietch doesnt mind racists support

Post by stuphoto »

As much as most of us may disagree with her, a racists vote counts the same as yours and mine.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I'm not concerned
Just a hunch, but i bet she'd change her tune if her rhetoric attracted homophobes.
Catering to racist who aren't homophobes or religious discriminators is threading the needle if you ask me and those numbers are few.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

maryjane48 wrote:http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/12974008

of course not since shes of same mind . what a idiot lol

Takes an idiot to call one. I do not agree with her but it is her right to go where she wants to. We live in a free country, because your believe is not the same does not give you the right to call her names, small minded people do that. :200:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 17th, 2016, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Rosemary1
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rosemary1 »

Video is a spoof. She has very little chance of being selected as party leader.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Rosemary1 wrote:Video is a spoof. She has very little chance of being selected as party leader.

Oh, I don't know. If people like maryjane are so against her, she bears some looking into IMO. :biggrin:
I haven't failed until I quit.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:

Here's what I don't get. Donald Trump got in huge hot water for mimicking a person with disabilities in one of his speeches. Now here's a TV show, on our national broadcaster, funded with our tax dollars, mimicking a Conservative person and greatly enhancing her minor speech impediment purely for comedic purposes. And there is no one who is offended by this, despite the fact that this TV show is making fun of people with speech impediments. I am assuming the moral of the story here is "It's ok to make fun of people who have speech impediments, and female political candidates, as long as they are running for the Conservatives". Hypocrisy knows no bounds with the PC mush-heads.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

first his supporters never denounced trump for doing it , that's who should have been saying something , second she don't care what 22 minutes has to say if you ever heard her talk of her views , she makes zero apologies which i can admire myself .

i just don't agree canada wants go her direction . shes canada's version of ben carson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:first his supporters never denounced trump for doing it , that's who should have been saying something , second she don't care what 22 minutes has to say if you ever heard her talk of her views , she makes zero apologies which i can admire myself .

Just pure apologist nonsense. Shame on you.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Here's what I don't get. Donald Trump got in huge hot water for mimicking a person with disabilities in one of his speeches. Now here's a TV show, on our national broadcaster, funded with our tax dollars, mimicking a Conservative person and greatly enhancing her minor speech impediment purely for comedic purposes. And there is no one who is offended by this, despite the fact that this TV show is making fun of people with speech impediments. I am assuming the moral of the story here is "It's ok to make fun of people who have speech impediments, and female political candidates, as long as they are running for the Conservatives". Hypocrisy knows no bounds with the PC mush-heads.

I thought you knew that only the right wing can be considered racist, mocking and bigoted but the real racists and bigots consider themselves "clever" and "funny".
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

No politician anywhere in the history of the world minds the support of racists. So long as those 8 racists living in their riding is enough to push them over the top, they'll take em. Not saying it's right, but that's how politics works.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

It's not about right or wrong. It's about winning. Period. And if a TV show mocks your speech impediment, well that's good too. It allows you to play that very important victim card. Remember when Jean Chretien first became PM. He was locked in a dead heat in the polls with the Conservatives and then a Conservative ad mocked Chretien's facial paralysis. The election turned on that point.

The victim card is very powerful. And nobody plays it harder than a conservative who is usually a bully. It broadens their appeal far more than any other kind of politician.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Glacier wrote:No politician anywhere in the history of the world minds the support of racists. So long as those 8 racists living in their riding is enough to push them over the top, they'll take em. Not saying it's right, but that's how politics works.

exactly and for people to come on this thread and say oh she would never take their support is a liar .

Return to “Canada”