Oh Canada Post.

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Oh Canada Post.

Post by Ken7 »

Well today I finally had a opportunity to attend to Canada Post to get my new Super Box keys. Firstly, what a *bleep* show to find the Customers service door if you have never been there. Slip down the alley and in through the back door, wow!

Staff were very good with getting my keys as I had already a box key. Took ID and returned with key pouch and that was done. While there I've recently had problems with mail being sent back to sender. Not good as it happened to be my vehicle insurance. Decided maybe something could be changed.

I advised the friendly ( Union Worker ) that I have been having issue with mail not being placed in the correct box, and further recently had my vehicle registration sent back. This is not the first time, and maybe someone needs to be spoken to.

Yes, I realize this is farmed out to contractors ( Not Union ) but, they should be able to complete this simple task. Well quickly I'm presented with a phone number and told to speak to the Supervisor for my mail address.

I exit the building and make the call, I'm asked my address and then transferred to another desk. Tracy I believe is not at her desk but leave a detailed message. Explaining the mail not being place in the correct box and it being returned R.T.S.

About a hour later I receive a call from Tracy. She doesn't know my address which I clearly left and has to go through the details again. I explain all that to her and what my complaint is. She now tells me that I will have to call another desk in Ottawa.
I was somewhat surprised as now I've already spoke to three people who are paid well and I ask why she can not put this complaint through. She explains that they are very heavily Unionized and kind of giggles it off. I said wait, I spoke to someone right at the Post Office, they passed it off to a number and I spoke to a gentleman, and he doesn't do anything and he passes it off to you. Now you are passing it off too. Where does this end I ask? She tries to reason with me that it has to go to Ottawa, I explain once again that I have already spoke to three Canada Post Employees and really do not have time to make more calls, further if it requires me to travel to Ottawa, I don't have time for that either. I suggest if I have to speak to Trudeau I don't have time for that either. She continues to talk about calling someone else, I intervened and told her the complaint is in her hands and no, I don't have time for this. Thanked her for her lack of assistance and hung up.

Has anyone else had issues with Canada Post, getting the round about? Do you think next strike I will stand by them and support them? Would you or do you support them at this time?
Muzza
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Oh Canada Post.

Post by Muzza »

My only complaint is that I left a piece of drywall near my sidewalk and was informed by the new carrier that my house was a construction zone and she can't deliver to it any longer (the previous letter carrier had no problem with a sheet of drywall near the sidewalk).

I only get junk mail anyway so I'm leaving the drywall there so I don't get any more!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Try dealing with Rogers sometime.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Try dealing with Rogers sometime.

I don't think Rogers is Federal Employees and Union. Sadly, why would one support them lazy ___ stards if they don't want to provide the service they are paid for???

You might realize, I was not impressed at all.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ken7 wrote:I don't think Rogers is Federal Employees and Union. .

Nope, but equally as frustrating to deal with.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”