Steve vs Justin (Pipeline)

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Steve vs Justin (Pipeline)

Post by bob vernon »

So Harper had about 9 years, half of which with a majority, and he couldn't get a pipeline approved. Steve even had an oil puppet government in Alberta for most of that time. Now there's an evil leftist government in Edmonton and Justin's been in office for only a year and he's gotten approval for a KinderMorgan to the south coast and also for Line 3. Why was Harper such a failure for BigOil? All those years of inaction. Steve, just a failure. Justin a success.
jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Steve vs Justin

Post by jimmy4321 »

Lol Your right , they had a stacked deck and couldn't get the ball rolling- who knows why?
Justin could've approved pipelines up the yin yang and he'd still be considered a failure in this by some .
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Steve vs Justin

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Libs approve 1 reject 1

Post by maryjane48 »

well as everyone knows by now mr jt made huge mistake in my book by approving the trans mountain expansion .i'm glad he killed northern gateway but still it is basically telling most british columbians and first nations here to take a hike .

for me i will have 4 more years to see what all he does but as far as i'm concerned its a checkmark in the dnt re elect colum
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Steve vs Justin (Pipeline)

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Good for Justin and for Canada in getting this done. Good on the previous government for doing most of the heavy lifting, and the Liberals for taking the ball across the goal line. Team effort all the way. What a shame it would be for anybody to say anything negative about the Conservatives regarding the pipeline work they did, as it would just show supreme ignorance and a lot of sour grapes.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Good for Justin and for Canada in getting this done. Good on the previous government for doing most of the heavy lifting, and the Liberals for taking the ball across the goal line. Team effort all the way. What a shame it would be for anybody to say anything negative about the Conservatives regarding the pipeline work they did, as it would just show supreme ignorance and a lot of sour grapes.

hardly facts speak for themselves and this might guarantee a ndp federal govt next election . the cons wont be a choice until the harperites are drained out , which leaves the ndp as party for the folks who care about canada's role in climate change causing emissions . lots people are pretty upset at this and they wont forget and they wont vote con .
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

I believe the word "hypocrite" comes to mind.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

maryjane48 wrote:hardly facts speak for themselves and this might guarantee a ndp federal govt next election . the cons wont be a choice until the harperites are drained out , which leaves the ndp as party for the folks who care about canada's role in climate change causing emissions . lots people are pretty upset at this and they wont forget and they wont vote con .

Not sure where your getting lots of people. a small group of people in isolated parts of the country more like it

JT nailed it and so did Harper prior.

Can't pay all the bills with Carbon tax

pretty sure you use oil based products.

That bag your weed is in, guess what?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote: which leaves the ndp as party for the folks who care about canada's role in climate change causing emissions . lots people are pretty upset at this and they wont forget and they wont vote con .

You mean Liberal. This whole thread started out praising Justin for getting the pipeline done. Now you are babbling about losers from the Church of Global Warming being angry about it. So that means they won't vote for the Liberals. Because they apparently are the sole reason (and not the Conservatives apparently) for getting the pipelines done. So said losers won't vote Liberal. Right?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I guess rail it is then.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

There is a difference between giving an approval and actual construction to begin -- so don't light the sparklers and shake the pom-poms just yet. 157 weasel clauses to go through on Kinder Morgan, and around 37 on line 3.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Not sure where your getting lots of people. a small group of people in isolated parts of the country more like it

JT nailed it and so did Harper prior. nailed their coffins on their political careers

Can't pay all the bills with Carbon tax he promised not to approve any, why should anyone who voted for him be happy?

pretty sure you use oil based products. pretty sure them same products can be made with non carbon oil

That bag your weed is in, guess what? mine comes in paper sorry to disappoint
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

You mean Liberal. This whole thread started out praising Justin for getting the pipeline done. Now you are babbling about losers from the Church of Global Warming being angry about it. So that means they won't vote for the Liberals. Because they apparently are the sole reason (and not the Conservatives apparently) for getting the pipelines done. So said losers won't vote Liberal. Right?
um no i mean wont vote con because them and the libs are the same corporate *bleep* who dont care what canada wants , just they want. sorry but if you think you know more than nasa or noaa then i would suggest you need mental help.the only losers last election was your team blue lol , and you prove it everyday quoting the rebel :smt045
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

politics - we all get one vote - I think you would be surprised. However should NDP win next federal the countries economy is doomed

I didn't vote for JT and I am pro development. So I'm happy. Screw the hippies.

lots of products can be made without oil - I agree. but that isn't the case now and the hippies who want to spend twice as much on a non oil product are more than welcome. my money my choice.

time to go buy some oil
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote: um no i mean wont vote con because them and the libs are the same corporate *bleep* who dont care what canada wants , just they want.

Like jobs and secure safe transport of cheap energy that will help the poor?

Return to “Canada”