Lock her up!! Lock her up!!

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Lock her up!! Lock her up!!

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Lizzie May is willing to go to jail to stop a pipeline. What a complete loon. Does she know that they don't serve booze in prison? What a giant crock. Going to jail because you want to stop a pipeline, all because you somehow think that it will be detrimental to your belief in a fairy tale. You go girl. Right to the slammer.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/elizabet ... -1.3182604
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Lock her up!! Lock her up!!

Post by Rwede »

The woman is an embarrassment.

I'm willing to bet even some of the batchit crazies in her own party are scratching their heads over her antics.

Hopefully, her cellmate doesn't fart.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Rwede wrote:
Hopefully, her cellmate doesn't fart.

Hopefully her cellmate is that pinhead Vancouver mayor.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Hopefully her cellmate is that pinhead Vancouver mayor.

Mr Bikeshorts himself.

Those guys are always farting. Tofu and spandex, what a combination.

Of course, the spandex is made from petroleum products...
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Rwede wrote: Hopefully, her cellmate doesn't fart.

:spitcoffee: :laugh: Brilliant! (fart jokes rock!)
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ka-El wrote: :spitcoffee: :laugh: Brilliant! (fart jokes rock!)

Especially when they are told in the house of Commons by a lunatic Green Party member. :spitcoffee:
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Especially when they are told in the house of Commons by a lunatic Green Party member. :spitcoffee:

You mean the globalist green party......
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

She is so stupid, how does she get from ottowa home in bc walk,i think not. :200:
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

alfred2 wrote:She is so stupid, how does she get from ottowa home in bc walk,i think not. :200:

She flies on her broom.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

If this complete idiot air head says she'll go to jail to stop the pipeline...........who are we to stop her. I would want to believe that would stop her collecting a government cheque while incarcerated.

Liz May probably looks at herself in the mirror everyday and starts laughing..........and not only at that ugly mug. She probably tells herself.........."can you believe that I get paid 6 figures by my fellow Canadians to be an absolute embarrassment in Ottawa.......PLUS my 6 figure pension FOR LIFE"....... "god dam......I've accomplished absolutely nothing other than being a complete hypocrite like the handful of my pion followers who think I'll lead them to the promised land that can exist without oil".

The only train May is interested in is the gravy train.
Pat-Taporter
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Pat-Taporter »

Removed.

Oops, wrong thread.

Return to “Canada”