Trudeau skips out from QP more than he attends

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Trudeau skips out from QP more than he attends

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Indeed. Who were the goofs dramatically misrepresenting Harper's policies as "failed" and arguing that the man-child Justin was ready for a majority?

I don't personally remembering anyone arguing that the man-child Justin was ready for a majority. Like most other Canadians though, I am not oblivious to Harper's failed policies. Anyways, on topic, I really don't think Trudeau is the first Prime Minister to skip out from Question Period (ferri :D ). It seems he is quite possibly even as arrogant and aloof as Harper was. I suppose it is only a matter of time before he pirogues parliament as well. Ah politics in Canada. Always such entertainment.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Ka-El wrote: I am not oblivious to Harper's failed policies.

Unionized civil servants (especially those who failed in the private sector and had to seek refuge in mediocrity) were fed by their unions multiple lies about the Conservatives' performance as it related to their duties to attend Parliament and the outcomes of their world-renowned successes in governance.

Many of those unionized civil servants are less than adept at thinking well for themselves (hence the flocking to rank-and-file unionized positions) and therefore believed what they had been fed by union brass.

And here we find ourselves with an incompetent absentee prime minister and cabinet, a bloating debt that threatens to crush our economy, and being ridiculed by the rest of the developed world.

The prime minister is avoiding question period because he's exposed for the idiotic child he is by adults of far greater intelligence and maturity.

I'm not sure unionized civil servants will get that memo from union brass at this time, but I do expect that as more and more of these people see their paycheque shrink to oblivion that at least the stronger ones will begin to have doubts about their polling choice from 2015.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Ka-El wrote:Indeed. Who in hell were the goofs who kept making excuses for Harper’s failed policies and failing to hold him to account for such a pitiable effort of an election campaign leaving most Canadians with no choice but to vote for anyone but?

I've said this before and I'll say this again, I could care less WHO is in office or what party they affiliate with.

I'm sick and tired of all these Political Bozos who say they are going to make changes and just keep playing and dancing to the same tunes.

When Harper effed up I was just as vocal and equally as disgusted.

Trudeau and his Sunny Boy Ways promised Canadians accountability and change for the better and we have seen nothing remotely like that.

It's been a Super Star Pretty Boy Gong and Pony Show from the get go.

Canadian's need to quit buying this crap and unite together to tell these idiots from ALL Parties that these Government Gone Wild Cockamamie Antics aren't going to be tolerated.

"Off with their (self indulgent political) heads"...
Last edited by Barney Google on Dec 8th, 2016, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote:I don't personally remembering anyone arguing that the man-child Justin was ready for a majority.

Then you have a pretty awful memory.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Rwede wrote: I'm not sure unionized civil servants will get that memo from union brass at this time, ... .

:135: What's this obsession with unionized civil servants ?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Then you have a pretty awful memory.

I guess so
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Barney Google wrote: I've said this before and I'll say this again, I could care less WHO is in office or what party they affiliate with.

I'm sick and tired of all these Political Bozos who say they are going to make changes and just keep playing and dancing to the same tunes.

When Harper effed up I was just as vocal and equally as disgusted.

Trudeau and his Sunny Boy Ways promised Canadians accountability and change for the better and we have seen nothing remotely like that.

I agree 100% Barney. Trudeau is proving to be no better than his predecessor and he is turning out to be a huge disappointment. But what are we going to do when partisan loyalty overrides any expectations of accountability and people exert more energy into defending and making excuses for their guy than engaging in any actual thinking (maybe you can tell me what unions have to do with any of this)? At some point, everyone else just gets sick of the excuses and votes for anyone but. In Alberta, they voted in the NDP. At this point in time it seems this is the way we get rid of arrogant and incompetent government because people within the parties and/or their supporters don’t have the courage to call their representatives and ask to have their “leaders” to be held to account. Everyone seems so willing to accept the status quo. What fun, eh?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Return to “Canada”