Pot grown edm airport

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Pot grown edm airport

Post by maryjane48 »

Aurora Cannabis said the airport is close to customs for importing the supplies and equipment it needs and the location will make it easier to export pot to its customers in Canada and eventually to other countries where marijuana is legal.

The company said the 74,000-square-metre facility, called Aurora Sky, will be larger than 16 football fields and will be capable of producing more than 100,000 kilograms of cannabis per year.

Hamilton said it's a legal business so the airport has no concerns about the marijuana grow operation.

"It is a done deal,'' she said.

"We don't have an opinion on it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/12/15 ... 61090.html
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Re: Pot grown edm airport

Post by TylerM4 »

I think it's kinda neat! Hopefully they put the proper technology in place to be good neighbors and not stink up the area. That would be my only concern.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

no one grows skunk anymore . most strains now dont smell like they did
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

lol ok then
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

theres still a smell but skunk was worst to reduce .
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

maryjane48 wrote:theres still a smell but skunk was worst to reduce .

So when it's no caps, it's the Indica. And when you substitute numbers for letters it's a Sativa?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

maryjane48 wrote:no one grows skunk anymore . most strains now dont smell like they did

Please inform those who smoke the crap in my neighbourhood, rarely can I sit out on my patio now (spring, summer & fall).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

if they give me the skunk i givem better stuff that not smell . but the beauty of making it legal is now citys can have bylaws against people not respecting other peoples space . no city is shy to hand out fines .

as far as growing goes if thats what you mean and not smoking then a good ozone prooducer like airtiger does really good job . infact so good the vpd had a grow on same block as the main station in eastside of a vancouver and they never knew .

Return to “Canada”