Buddha of the Board

Re: Trudeau making USA news headlines

Post by Ka-El »

:laugh:
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Source? Link? Anything?? Bueller?? Bueller??
hail Satan y'all
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Thought this was good
Attachments
IMG_0964.JPG
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

That's more realistic for any politician who has to make decisions. Most would still sell their soul for those numbers. Altough most do with little in return.
I see what you did

Post by I see what you did »

vegas1500 wrote:Thought this was good

ya, that's some quality enturtlement right thur
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

A template has been set. All it will take to get rid of JT is a rich populist candidate capable of commandeering a mainstream political party and using social media to do an end run around our incompetent MSM. No prob.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Better to have a bumbler than a "leader" with a bad agenda. That's why Harper got the boot.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

hobbyguy wrote:Better to have a bumbler than a "leader" with a bad agenda. That's why Harper got the boot.

really LOL gotta love this news headline today

"""You could say the Trudeau Liberals achieved one thing this year — disappointing everyone"""
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

It is actually kinda nice to see that JT has annoyed the far left and the far right. Those who shout the loudest from extreme positions ought not to be catered to.

On balance he done some stuff I am happy about, and some not so much, and only one thing I am truly annoyed by.

1. Killed the NGP. Happy about that.
2. Approved LNG. Happy about that.
3. Committed to a significant upgrade of our coast guard. Happy about that.
4. Bought some Super Hornets and SAR aircraft. Happy about that.
5. Approved the TMX and Line 3. Neutral on that.
6. Brought in Syrian Refugees. Neutral on that.
7. Signed up for CETA. Neutral on that.
8. Signed up for TPP. Unhappy with that.
9. Bumbled over Castro and a few others. Unhappy with that, but sort of meh!

And so on.

A mix I can live with. And there is only one of the so far announced Conservative leadership candidates that would get a look from me, and I don't think he has a snowball's chance.

So for now, happy enough with our bumbler. It will be interesting to see how he handles the far left when they go to block the TMX.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

hobbyguy wrote:Better to have a bumbler than a "leader" with a bad agenda. That's why Harper got the boot.

what about a bumbler with a bad agenda?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

hobbyguy wrote:It is actually kinda nice to see that JT has annoyed the far left and the far right. Those who shout the loudest from extreme positions ought not to be catered to.

On balance he done some stuff I am happy about, and some not so much, and only one thing I am truly annoyed by.

1. Killed the NGP. Happy about that.
2. Approved LNG. Happy about that.
3. Committed to a significant upgrade of our coast guard. Happy about that.
4. Bought some Super Hornets and SAR aircraft. Happy about that.
5. Approved the TMX and Line 3. Neutral on that.
6. Brought in Syrian Refugees. Neutral on that.
7. Signed up for CETA. Neutral on that.
8. Signed up for TPP. Unhappy with that.
9. Bumbled over Castro and a few others. Unhappy with that, but sort of meh!

And so on.

A mix I can live with. And there is only one of the so far announced Conservative leadership candidates that would get a look from me, and I don't think he has a snowball's chance.

So for now, happy enough with our bumbler. It will be interesting to see how he handles the far left when they go to block the TMX.

Who is the Conservative candidate? O'Leary? :D
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
bigcookie

Post by bigcookie »

* How can anyone be happy with a Communist as leader?
* How can anyone be happy with a "leader" that sends millions supporting Hamas and other terrorist organizations and yet has little funds to improve our health care?
* How can anyone be happy with a "leader" that in one year has not created any jobs for the unemployed yet brought in thousands of migrants who cannot find jobs either?
* How can you be happy with a "leader" that takes more days vacation, selfies & magazine shoots, than work.
* How can you be happy with a "leader" who lobbies for foreign money for the Trudeau Foundation? It's a conflict of interest.
* How can anyone be happy with a "leader" who has never worked a day in his life ... oops forgot. part-time drama teacher and used those skills well to fool voters who voted for him.
* Howe can you be happy with a "leader" who has hooked up with a well known rich communist George Soros whose aim is to make us a place like Germany.
* Taking his relatives and friends on a government plane on vacation paid by the taxpayers.
* How can anyone be happy with a Carbon Tax which IMHO is a hoax. Australia scrapped it.
* How can anyone be happy with shutting down the oil industry and creating unemployment in Alberta.

Feel free to add to this list.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

bigcookie wrote:* How can anyone be happy with a Communist as leader?

https://www.britannica.com/topic/communism
Not communist. Please don't throw around terms you don't understand

* How can anyone be happy with a "leader" that sends millions supporting Hamas and other terrorist organizations and yet has little funds to improve our health care?

$20 million will go support education, health and social services for millions of vulnerable Palestinian refugees, as well as urgent humanitarian assistance.

Money is not going towards supporting Hamas.

"In 2016, total health expenditure in Canada is expected to reach $228 billion, or $6,299 per person. It is anticipated that, overall, health spending will represent 11% of Canada's gross domestic product (GDP)."
https://www.cihi.ca/en/spending-and-hea ... e/spending

I'm sure 20 million is a huge retraction from 228 billion. That's 0.0088% btw

* How can anyone be happy with a "leader" that in one year has not created any jobs for the unemployed yet brought in thousands of migrants who cannot find jobs either?

2016 unemployment rate

Last full year under Harper
Seems unemployment wouldn't have been much different. Furthermore since 2014, Canada has taken 37,402 refugees. Canada's labour demographics show a work force of 18 million (stats can)
Imagining every refugee is of working age, and not a single one is working that would represent .2% so we could say that .2% of the unemployment is refugees. I'm all likelihood the number is much smaller, but either way barely registers against the natural variance.

* How can you be happy with a "leader" that takes more days vacation, selfies & magazine shoots, than work.

Statistically very few vacation days have been taken. Imagine if every single weekend and lunch break you took was as politicized as the PM's. Also the PM takes no more selfies than you do, but fans of his often request them from him. Note you can easily look up selfies with Harper and Trump taken with friends, family, and fans of theirs

* How can you be happy with a "leader" who lobbies for foreign money for the Trudeau Foundation? It's a conflict of interest.

Justin Trudeau has not been involved with the Trudeau foundation since before taking office. No conflict of interest

* How can anyone be happy with a "leader" who has never worked a day in his life ... oops forgot. part-time drama teacher and used those skills well to fool voters who voted for him.

Trudeau has had several jobs, and taught a number of different subjects, also before even being considered as liberal party leader ran in a Conservative stronghold and won easily. He then won again, so must have been doing something right. Not to mention that a lot of politicians, both liberal and conservative would be invalid in your eyes if teaching is not an acceptable background.

* Howe can you be happy with a "leader" who has hooked up with a well known rich communist George Soros whose aim is to make us a place like Germany.

What's wrong with Germany?

* Taking his relatives and friends on a government plane on vacation paid by the taxpayers.

Canadian law mandates that PM must travel by government plane.

* How can anyone be happy with a Carbon Tax which IMHO is a hoax. Australia scrapped it.

Good thing your opinion isn't fact, nor a metric on which the rest of the country supports the prime minister. The Australian government isn't exactly the best benchmark to go by either. I'm happy with the carbon tax

* How can anyone be happy with shutting down the oil industry and creating unemployment in Alberta.

Shutting down the oil industry hey? Pretty sure he just approved some major pipelines that the Harper administration failed repeatedly to pass. Not to mention that unemployment problems in Alberta are the result of years of failed Conservative policy, and would be no different under any administration.

Feel free to add to this list.

So how can anyone be happy with Trudeau? It's quite easy when you aren't blinded by bias and ignorance.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “Canada”