OLeary to run - The Race is on.... sans French

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: OLeary to run - The Race is on.... sans French

Post by maryjane48 »

lol what a moron oleary is for posting that video . talk about dummmy . im glad he did it though . wont be long before this idiot is out of the running .

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 3rd, 2017, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal attack
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

O'Leary schools the idiots at CBC - love it!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

maryjane48 wrote:lol what a moron oleary is for posting that video . talk about dummmy . im glad he did it though . wont be long before this idiot is out of the running .

*removed*

is that not what you and many others said about trump 6 months ago [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

O'Leary schools the idiots at CBC - love it!

love it :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

is that not what you and many others said about trump 6 months ago

and so far trump has lied like a sidewalk .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:

and driven leftist nuts crazy!!! Even crazier than they usually are. I would love to see O'Leary do the same to the leftist lunatics and nuts in this country.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

you want see oleary turn canada into one the most hated countries ? btw trump has the fastest over 50 percent approval rating ever . that will include republicans .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:you want see oleary turn canada into one the most hated countries ? .

LOL - most hated by whom? Leftist morons? You bet!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

maryjane48 wrote:
is that not what you and many others said about trump 6 months ago

ya and hillary would never lie [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

Even though it's probably true that a lot of O'Leary's most outrageous comments on TV were pure "theatre" I still have reservations about anyone who could say some of the stuff he did. Because, assuming 50% was merely designed to "up" the ratings, that still leaves 50% of the stuff he said that he could potentially really believe. And most of it was dreadful.

Part of the problem is that the media is giving O'Leary far more "air time" than most of the other leadership candidates. Which, in turn, is giving him "name recognition" amongst folks who may not have been all that familiar with the guy previously. And that worries me, because it's exactly what the media did when Trump announced his candidacy for President.

Over and over in elections, people have won on "name recognition" alone. Sad but true. So why on earth the media are handing that kind of free publicity to this guy, on a plate, mystifies me.

I listened to part of the last Candidate Forum and have to admit that at least half of the candidates are not very palatable, and likely have absolutely NO chance of winning. So, if the Party is to avoid having the likes of O'Leary win, they need to lean on some of those "weaker" candidates and persuade them to drop out.

Because, if Trudeau continues on his current path, and if the Conservatives choose their next leader wisely, I think they have an excellent chance of winning in 2019. But not with O'Leary at the helm. He's too big of a target.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I can just imagine some of old time Progressive Conservatives... i.e Diefenbaker or Stansfield rolling over in there grave seeing O'Leary
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Canada”