What happened to open and transparent, Trudeau?

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: What happened to open and transparent, Trudeau?

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed* :-X
Last edited by ferri on Jan 23rd, 2017, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do Not start making it personal.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

QUICK...SHUT THE BARN DOOR THE HORSE GOT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEWS FLASH:

"Federal Liberals to tighten rules around cash-for-access fundraisers

Government promises to make events more transparent, accountable to Canadians in bid to calm controversy
"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal ... -1.3954695

There ya go...this is Trudeau being more transparent and accountable...lol :up:
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Conservative ethics critic Blaine Calkins said Trudeau is merely enshrining into law the current "unsavoury" practices.

"The cash for access is still there. He's just changing the rules and moving it to a bigger room," he said during a Conservative caucus retreat in Quebec City.

"He can still invite the same people. He can still conduct the same government business that he was doing. He can still be lobbied the same way."
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Rwede wrote:Conservative ethics critic Blaine Calkins said Trudeau is merely enshrining into law the current "unsavoury" practices.

"The cash for access is still there. He's just changing the rules and moving it to a bigger room," he said during a Conservative caucus retreat in Quebec City.

"He can still invite the same people. He can still conduct the same government business that he was doing. He can still be lobbied the same way."

EXACTLY, but JT and his Gang will tout that they are being even more transparent and accountable to Canadians than

ever before! LOL

Smoke and mirrors, folks, smoke and mirrors...lol
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Did you see that kid's question today in an open forum? "Why did your dad give the Middle Finger?"

And guess what, Justin answered it. He took it on and explained that people don't always agree with decisions.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

It's funny, you see people bad mouth the prime minister, calling him school yard nicknames and slandering him and his family. But could you imagine how hurt their butts would be if he middle fingered them? . OFF Topic baiting comment removed
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Jan 27th, 2017, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic baiting comment
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:Did you see that kid's question today in an open forum? "Why did your dad give the Middle Finger?"

And guess what, Justin answered it. He took it on and explained that people don't always agree with decisions.

I didn't see it, but it's good he owned up to it. He was there at the time.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/27 ... 34854.html

I picked HuffPost just for GB. Cuz I'm crazy like that.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Canada”